six | Awkwardness

El escaped out early that day before Mike woke up. She didn't have to work. But she didn't know what she would say or do in front of Mike.

Mike woke up that nothing groaning, tossing and turning. He looked at the clock 8am. He needed coffee.

He got up throwing on a pair of sweatpants and walked out to the kitchen. He looked towards the door and saw Els shoes gone.

~~~

El was extremely happy today. Her and Max were at the mall and El was singing, dancing, skipping around. She bought some new clothes. Overall it was a good day.

"Somebody's happy" Max laughed.

"Yeah I don't know... I just woke up in a good mood" El smiled taking a bute of ice cream.

"Did you get laid last night?"

El started coughing "What?" She chocked out.

Max laughed. "You did didn't you?! You got laid that's why your so happy?!"

El smacked her shaking her head.

"James finally stepped up his game. How are things going with you guys?"

"Really good. I'm happy" El smiled.

~~~~

Max and El entered the dorm room together that day. When Max walked in she groaned at the sight in front of her "Wheeler! What have I said about nake out sessions on the couch?!"

"Like you and Lucas never do!" He yelled.

El rounded the corner to basically a half undressed girl basically in Mike's lap. She ignored it and turned Ed back to the kitchen.

"Don't worry. We will take it to me room" He winked and left.

"He's so gross" Max groaned.

"Definitely " El agreed getting out the groceries they had just boughten.

"Like... how desperate does a girl have to be to sleep with a man like that"

That sorta made El feel like crappy.

"Pretty desperate I guess" El shrugged.

"What do you wanna make? Everyone's gonna be home tonight" Max asked.

"Tacos?!" El yelled holding up the taco shells.

"Perfect!" Max yelled laughing.

They started putting away all the groceries talking amongst themselves.

"Oh Mike!!" They heard the girl scream

El and Max looked at eachother laughing quietly to themselves.

"Seriously? It's Wheeler. He can not be that good" Max laughed.

El laughed

"Its just gross. I have to hear "Mike! Oh Mike! God yes Mike! And yet I have yet to hear him yell out a girl's name" She laughed.

"Funny" El nodded.

Then events from last night played through her head. He was loud. He moaned her name. She heard it loud and clear.

El and Max started preping the tacos. A few minutes later the girl scurried out of Mike's bedroom giving them a small wave and running out. As soon as the door closed Max and El busted out laughing.

Mike walked in jeans, and a band tee-shirt on, messy sex hair on his head 

"What's so funny?" He asked watching them and sitting down at the island where they were working.