𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟻 || 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Jake paced back and forth throughout his room. It wasn't a huge space, especially when you acknowledged the amount of space his bed took up, but it was enough to handle his thoughts to what could possibly be his second ever crush.

He wasn't one to fall for anyone easily and when he did, it usually lasted fairly long. Well that was judging of how he felt with Daisy.

Speaking of Daisy, he had literally only gotten over her days ago! Why was he falling for a new girl so quickly? It felt like he was betraying his past self so quickly and for what; because he might like someone new.

Jake knew he was probably overreacting. However, he did feel like it was to soon to move on. Part of it felt that he was tricking himself into liking his friend so he could 'move on' fully.

So, he decided to look up 'signs of having a crush'. He just wanted to know how true this crush was. If it was an actual desire for a romantic relationship or a short cut to get a past a failed one.

Whatever it was, he wanted to know.

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

It'd be over an hour and Jake was finishing his fifth, "Do I have a crush?' quiz that minute.

The results loaded and a giant yes showed up on the screen. As hearts followed up the image, Jake closed his laptop.

It wasn't that he didn't want to have a crush but the thought of rejection was spinning around his every thought about Stacy.

What if it impacted their friendship? What if Stacy was in a secret relationship? What if she simply just said no?

It was something Jake simply couldn't handle. He had only just recovered from his friendship issues and previous rejection from the prior month. How was he supposed to handle this so shortly after?

"Whatever.." Jake mumbled to himself, removing his laptop from his bed and placing it on his floor.

He switched off his lights and tried to go to sleep but the only thing he could think of was Stacy. Not even in a way relating to the tests he had just spent hours taking, just her in general.

It wasn't anything romantic either, but honestly if it had lasted longer it'd probably of lead to something romance related.

One was of them simply just spending time together in school, others were retraced memory of that day and the one before it.

It was beginning to become clear to Jake that he liked this girl in a more-than-platonic way; whatever that meant in the long run.

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

Jake woke up, his cheeks burning that much that they felt like they were actually on fire.

He checked his phone to see that it was roughly 4am. He had only gotten five hours of sleep and he knew the exact reason why.

He definitely had a crush on Stacy.

And as much as he was okay with it,

It felt like a nightmare.

The only thing the boy could think about doing that actually could possibly help him was talking to someone. But who?

He began to scroll threw his contacts to find someone to talk to. His friend group, his homies, were already not the type people he was going to talk to about this. Mostly because of they acted when he had a crush on Daisy.