Chapter 1

HELLO MY SHIPPERS AS I SAID IN THE INFORMATION CHAPTER I SAID I'M REWRITING THIS STORY SO LET'S GET INTO IT!!

Kirishima's POV : My alarm was blaring in my ear so I woke up and turned it off then went to the bathroom to freshen up, brush my hair, brush my teeth and change my clothes. When I was done I went outside my dorm to find Bakubro waiting for me by my door which we normally do if one of us wakes up before the other.

Bakugou : Hey Shityhair.

Kirishima : Morning Bakubro!

Bakugou : "blushes slightly" Let's get to class "starts to walk off"

Kirishima : Okay "speed walks to him"

"Moments Earlier"

Bakugou's POV : I woke up at 6 AM this morning getting ready for class brushing my hair, brushing my teeth then changing into my UA uniform, I went to Kirishima's door knocking on it to see if he's up which he's probably not, I don't know why but I've been feeling weird around him the past few days but I've just been pushing them aside for now.

"Present Time"

"After They Got To Class"

Aizawa : Okay for today you all can just hang out because I'm tired after a mission I had to do last night "gets in his sleeping bag and falls asleep"

Kirishima : "goes up to Bakugou" Hey Bakubro!

Bakugou : What do you want Shityhair?

Kirishima : I wanted to know if you wanted to eat lunch in here with me today?

Bakugou Thinking : I mean there's no harm in it and I don't want to deal with the other Extras so I guess eating here with him wouldn't be a problem.

Bakugou : "sighs" Sure I guess.

Kirishima : Okay Bakubro. "smiles showing his sharp teeth and walks back to his desk"

Bakugou : "smirks and looks away"

Kirishima Thinking : Yay I'm happy he's eating lunch with me today!

"At Lunch"

Kirishima : "comes and sits in front of Bakugou"

Kirishima : What did you bring for Lunch Bakubro?

Bakugou : Just a Sandwich and Chips, What about you Shityhair?

Kirishima : Well I brought some Tacos and Nachos.

Bakugou : That's cool I guess "takes a bite out of his Sandwich"

Kirishima : "eats his Taco"

Bakugou : "takes another bite but leaves some mayonnaise on the side of his lip"

Kirishima : "realizes that Bakugou has mayonnaise on the side of his mouth"

Bakugou : Why are you staring at me like that for?

Kirishima : "reaches his hand to wipe the mayonnaise off Bakugou's lip"

Bakugou Thinking : What is he doing?

Bakugou : Shityhair?

Kirishima : "wipes off the mayonnaise from Bakugou's lip"

Bakugou : "shocked"

Kirishima : "pulls his hand back" Sorry you had mayonnaise on your face.

Bakugou : You could have just told me.

Kirishima : Hahaha sorry Bakubro.

Bakugou : "smirks and reaches his hand to Kirishima's hair ruffling it making his bangs lay down on his forehead"