Chapter 29

Bakugou's Birthday Chapter Lets Get Into It!!

~Kirishima's POV~

I got up early this morning to make Bakugou a birthday breakfast of pancakes, toast, pastries, fruit, and coffee, this week the class decided to stay over at the house to hang out for Bakugou's birthday, Bakugou didn't like the idea at first but he allowed it because deep down I could tell he missed the class a little bit, after getting Bakugou's and my breakfast together I took the plates to the bedroom sitting them on trays near the bedside and climbed in bed to wake Bakugou up.

Kirishima : Katsuki~

Bakugou : Mhmm~

Kirishima : Hehe come on Babe time to get up.

Bakugou : Fine I'm up~

Kirishima : Happy birthday~

Bakugou : Hmm thank you~

Kirishima : I made us breakfast.

Bakugou : I can smell it, it smells good.

Kirishima : I also got us coffee as well.

Bakugou : Thank you I'm gonna need that.

After eating breakfast together Bakugou got up and took his morning shower as normal while I went to the kitchen to wash all the dishes, once Katsuki was out of the shower he came out here and cleaned up the living room.

Bakugou : When is the class coming over again?

Kirishima : Around noon or so.

Bakugou : Alright.

I was waiting for Katsuki to see the thing of flowers and a card on the counter top in the kitchen as soon as he saw it he looked at me with a smirk knowing that it was from me I smiled back at him as he was walking over to them as he picked up the card I walked over to him to see him open it.

Bakugou : You know these flowers are my favorite.

Kirishima : Of course I do, you used those flowers for our wedding bouquets.

Bakugou : Mhm "opens the card reading it tearing up a bit"

Kirishima : Kat!

Bakugou : "hugs Kirishima"

Kirishima : "shocked" Babe?

Bakugou : God I love you Kiri.

Kirishima : "smiles hugging Katsuki back"

Bakugou : Thank you for the card and flowers, I love them.

Kirishima : Your welcome Baby, how about we watch a movie before the others get here?

Bakugou : Sounds nice and we already went shopping for snacks and drinks for everyone while they're here.

Me and Katsuki went to the couch and picked a movie to watch while we waited for the others to arrive, the movie was almost over when we heard a knock on the door I went to open it and saw the squad.

Kirishima : Hey guys.

Kaminari : Hey Kiri-bro

Mina : Hello!!

Kirishima : Come on in guys.

Mina : Hey birthday boy!!

Bakugou : Please don't call me that but hello to you too.

Sero : Happy birthday dude.

Bakugou : Thanks Sero

Kaminari : Happy birthday bro "hands Bakugou a card"