Chapter 10

HELLO MY SHIPPERS THIS CHAPTER ISN'T INSPIRED BY MY FRIEND @AnnaPace331 AND WAS JUST INSPIRED BY ME AND MY IDEAS BUT STILL GO AND THANK HER FOR HER SUPPORT AND I HOPE SHE LIKES THE ENDING I HAVE FOR THIS CHAPTER SO LET'S GET ONTO TODAY'S CHAPTER!!

"The Next Morning At Bakugou's Dorm"

Bakugou : "wakes up stretching getting ready for the day"

Bakugou Thinking : Honestly I hope me and Kiri go on another date, I really had fun.

Bakugou : "feels his phone vibrate pulling his phone out of his pant pocket seeing a text from Kirishima"

Kirishima Texting : Morning Babe, I had fun last night at our date, Me and the rest of the squad are in the lounge and they're acting kinda weird can you come down here plz?

Bakugou Texting : Don't they always act weird tho Kiri?

Kirishima Texting : Well yeah but it's more weird than normal.

Bakugou Texting : Okay, I'll be down there in a minute.

Kirishima Texting : Okay see you soon.

Bakugou : "puts his phone back in his pocket leaving his dorm locking it walking to the elevator pushing the first floor button"

Elevator : "door opens"

Bakugou : "leaves the elevator walking into the lounge area seeing Mina, Sero and Kaminari giving Kirishima weird looks"

Bakugou : Are you guys having a staring contest or something?

Mina : Bakugou sit next to Kirishima we have some questions for you two.

Bakugou : "sits next to Kirishima"

Bakugou : Shityhair what did you get yourself into?

Kirishima : I didn't do anything as soon as I came in they started looking at me weirdly.

Mina : Shush!

Bakugou : Don't tell me to shush Pinkie!!

Sero : Hey Kirishima what did you buy your Mom for her "birthday" last night?

Kirishima : Oh uh I bought her.. well um..

Mina : You didn't buy her anything because her birthday was last month, what were your "plans" for last night then!?

Kirishima : Why do you guys want to know anyway?

Kaminari : Because you lied to us!!

Kirishima : I went to the mall that's where I went.

Mina : And who were you with!?

Kirishima : I wasn't with anyone!

Bakugou Thinking : This is getting on my nerves!

Mina : Then how can you explain this "shows a photo on her phone"

Kirishima And Bakugou : "looks at her phone shocked"