Chapter 4: The hoodie

A/N: Goodness, it's been a long time since i updated but since one of my favourite authors followed me, i got motivated! my writing is rubbish but here we go. no skephalo picture today sorry-

—————
Chapter 4: The hoodie
Monday 10:35 AM
Zak's POV:

I quickly rushed upstairs, embarrassed by my own actions

This guy barely even likes me! He probably just did that out of pity.

I entered the bathroom and walked over to the sink and looked at myself through the mirror.

i look horrible.

My eyes were wide, as big as the moon with black eye bags laying underneath them. I stared at myself in disgust. I went up and saw my hair. I felt for it and it was soft and fluffy, just how i liked it. My hair was probably the only thing I liked about my body.I undressed myself, talking off my signature blue hoodie as well as my black and white shorts. I slowly pulled off my boxers and stepped into the shower.

I pushed the button(this is from my british perspective), the water immediately coming out... cold. I yelped as the cold water hit my skin, backing away as I waited for the water to adjust to its set temperature. When it finally got hotter, I popped my head to where the water was at, closing my eyes, slowly relaxing myself.

I quickly woke up from my trance, grabbing my shampoo and putting some on my hands. I started to mix it in, bubbles coming out, I giggled childishly and I popped them. I started mixing the shampoo into my scalp as I went to grab my body wash. I then stepped into the water, i could feel the lines of water hitting my chest as it trickled down, washing my legs too.

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, getting my towel and scrubbing my hair along with my body. I looked around for my clothes and groaned.

how could i forget? i dont even have any more clothes! i got so used to being in that game that i forgot i wore the same clothes, every. day.

I groaned once more before tying the towel around my waist and heading downstairs, small waterdrops falling down.

“Bad!” I looked around for him, wandering where he was. “Bad!!” I said once more, this time dragging the a. I frowned as I looked for him. I found him in the kitchen making food.

aww, how lovely.

I went up to him and poked him.
“Bad! I need some clothes to burrow, can you get some for me?” I asked, staring up at him. He was quiet so I started snapping my fingers infront of his red face.

“Oh sorry! Yeah sure, let me get you something come." Bad says happily, going up the stairs, his red face slowly returning to its normal shade. I followed behind him as he went to his closet grabbing a hoodie and some shorts. “Is this fine? They probably won't fit you well but if the shorts don't just tie them.” He handed me the clothes and I gratefully took them, giving him a big grin before heading out into the hallway, into the bathroom.

I took my towel off, slipping on the hoodie he gave me. It was a black hoodie with red horns on the hood along with some red accents trailing on his sleeves. It was way too big for me but still comfy. I put the shorts and they were a bit loose so I tied them. I blow-dryed my hair, it going back to its poofy state.

I grinned as I looked into the mirror. I grab a toothbrush and put a reasonable amount of  toothpaste onto it. I lifted the tooth brush into my mouth, scrubbing each tooth indiviually until they were all squeaky clean. I walked out and headed into the kitchen, feeling refreshed.

My eyes lit up as I smelt the smell of pancakes, I rushed down the stairs, almost falling and headed down into my seat, practically bouncing up and down. He turned around with two plates of pancakes, as he handed me one, taking a seat next to me.

“Hello 'Geppy!” He said cheerfully. I smiled at him and started talking with my mouth still stuffed with food. “'Geppy don't talk with food in your mouth, what did you say by the way?” I quickly swallowed my food and said,
“I saaid, thank you for letting me have your clothes! I'm just not used to having to change I guess," I turn a bit pink from my statement but bad just smiled at me gently.
“No worries! That was actually my favourite hoodie, do you like it?" I look down at my hoodie and look back at him.
“Yes! And because I love it sooooo much, I won't give it back.” I replied, smirking mischievously.

He gasped,“Skeppy! You can't do that!" I started to get off my seat.
“Oh yes I can!" Right after that sentence I ran up the stairs and hid in the bathroom. I heard a bunch of loud and quick stomping before it stopped. I smirked, thinking that I won before Bad comes rushing through.

“AAAAH!" I scream loudly as he picks me up. I started to try to kick him and wailed like I was a toddler throwing a tantrum. I eventually got tired and stopped.
“I got'chu." He said, smiling innocently.
“I still won't give it back." I muttered under my breath, he wasn't supposed to hear this, but he did.
“HEY! You better give it back mister.” He said,giving me a serious face. My face lit up as I came up with an idea.

I started to fake cry, sniffling to make it more convincing too. “B-but Bad.. I r-really like this hoodie. I thought you liked me.” I say in between sniffles, trying not to laugh as I looked at him, teary-eyed. His smug face instantly turned into a concerned and worried face.
“No 'Geppy! I'm sorry~, forgive me please!” He said. I still continued to cry until he said it.
“Okay okay, you can keep the hoodie for a bit.” He exaggerated his last three words. I sniffled and buried my face in his chest before I started to giggle. I looked up to see him confused. That giggling soon turned into laughing.

“You really fell for that?” I said, laughing, trying to regain my breath. He pouted as he put me down.
“Skeppy you can't do that! I thought I made you sad!" He whined, crossing his arms.
“I'm sorry Bad~" I said, feeling a bit bad. He was still clearly a bit upset so an idea sprang into my mind, I pulled him down by his collar and gave him a quick peck on the lips. It was hard not to just stay there because his lips were so soft, but I backed away, smiling at him when I saw his red face.

He quickly snapped back to reality and looked at me.
“Oh so we're gonna play like that then?" He started to make kissing sounds as he got closer and closer to me so I quickly turned and rushed out of the bathroom. He was right behind my tail.

I heard Bad slipped and fall to the ground. A faint “Oof!" sound was heard as I heard a thud, indicating Bad probably dropped down to the carpeted floor. I quickly ran up the stairs and saw him there, rubbing his head.
“Shit,” I cursed under my breath before continuing, “Are you okay Bad?!" I asked genuinely concerned. He said he was fine.
“Where does it hurt?" I questioned, waiting for a reply as I kneeled down. He pointed to his cheek.

I went up to his face to examine it, but before I could even react, He pulled my head towards him, kissing me. My eyes widen as he pulled away, smiling.

My face was red now, I started to stutter before I calmed down and started to yell.

“bAd!" I said through a voice crack which just made him fall to the floor, laughing. That made me blush again.

his laugh.

[1380 words]

———————

A/N: Finally a long chapter, please tell me if there are any mistakes and feedback is appreciated! Just don't say it rudely. ( ◜‿◝ )♡ Hope you enjoyed this chapter >:D