Chapter 2

^What they're wearing is up there^
Camila's POV

I looked down and It was a picture of a baby girl with eyes just like hers and a man and woman. It looks very important. I have to find her so I could get it back to her.

-
Two days later

I wake up because I hear cans being thrown and other strange noises that sound like they're coming from in frontof my house. I throw my robe and slippers on and walk outside to further investigate my suspicions. Low and behold I see the same girl from two days ago munching on something in my trash can. She must be homeless. Her back is to me so I take advantage of that and grab her from behind. She starts to scream so cover her mouth and say. "Shhh". After I quite her down she's still trying to get away so I hold on tighter. Thank god for zumba I'm a lot stronger than her. She stops resisting and I say "let me fix you a meal...that doesn't come from my trash". She looks hesitant but so hold my hand out and to my surprise she takes it.

I tell her to take a shower while I fix her eggs and toast. She gets out wearing my plain white shirt and black tights. "Hey you ready to eat?" I ask. And she just nods. I can tell she's really shy.

"So where are you from?" I ask and she swallows hard "That's ok you don't have to talk people say I talk enough for two people anyway" that earns a giggle from my green eyed friend that sounds so adorable.

When she's done I grab her plate and wash the dishes.

I grab her heavy ragedy back pack which looks to be the only thing she owns. There's a tear in it and when I knock it against my couch by accident some uno cards fall out "Oooh i love uno, do you wanna play?" she nods her head hesitantly. "Yay, I haven't played in so long".

Laurens Pov

I use to play uno with the kids at one of my old homes.

20 minutes later

I can't believe the lady's beating me. I put down a red nine which changes the color which was green. "Nooo, ma'am that is green six that i put down, not a nine" she says.

I start laughing and realise that i think I'm gonna like it here.