dream discovers the truth (light listens to weezer)

Ranboo was dead. How did this happen? No one else was in the house. They had a ring doorbell! Nothing could have possibly killed him.. right?

Light Yagami was laughing in his room. "Hahahaha... I've won. Exactly as planned. No one comes between me and daddy Dream."

"Heh, you humans sure are interesting." Ryuk laughs, as he takes a bite into a fresh apple. 

Dream knocks on the door.

"Oh, is that Dream? Come in my love!" says Light.

"Light. I need to talk to you about something..." Dream said, taking his mask off.

"Of course dear!" Light says, smiling.

"What's that thing you use again? The death note? I'm worried you used it on someone I know. "

Light smirked. It was finally time to reveal the truth to his beloved.

"Dream, I killed Ranboo using the Death Note. It was the only way.. to maintain our relationship. He was standing between us. You and I both know that!"

"Light... how could you do this?! Ranboo is innocent! That was all.. just a big misunderstanding! I was going to explain our relationship to him this morning and stop it! I can't belive this... you're.. a monster!"

Dream stormed out.

"I can't believe this. I just Threw Out The Love of My Dreams like that one song in Pinkerton." said Light.

How will these two lovers reunite? Will they ever speak to each other again? Find out next time on Light Yagami X Dream!