Chapter 4

Omg guys I know this kinda lame but thank you so much for 200 reads!! I'm so happy 😄😄😄😉 any way thank you guys so much well bye and peace😘✨💕

As I stepped into the limousine I go to the window seat even though there's like windows all around the limo as I sat down Zachary came into the limo to "wait we're my bags" I ask " Karmin has them" he says "who's Karmin" I question "wow you've really never rode in limo" he chuckled "it's the guy that drives the limo and grabs your luggage" "oh" I say now I sound stupid.

After about a hour of silence we finally make it to the airport Karmin opens the door to let us out he grabs are luggage Karmin waves to us bye and then we go into the building.

Le time skip cause I don't fell like write the rest story sorry not sorry😂✌🏼️

As we board the plane we get front row seats it was awesome. The plain ride took about 2 hours I fell asleep the first hour but when I stated to get up I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I look over and see Zachary just sleeping on my shoulder what is up with this guy I think to myself "umm Zachary" I whisper "can you get your head off my..." "shut up I'm sleepy " he moaned. Wow he's like a little kid honestly it so annoying but kinda cute wait no I mean kinda umm dumb ya I think to myself. I let him sleep on my shoulder for the rest of the ride cause I was to lazy to get him up and I didn't want to hear his whining.

"The plane will be landing in 8 minutes please do up your seatbelt" said the speaker in the plane Zachary finally started to get off my shoulder his face started to turn bright red "was I sleeping on your shoulder" he ask "yep" I say "how come you didn't try to get me off" he questioned "what do you mean I tried but you just said "shut up I'm sleepy" "ya sure" he says to cocky "you probably have a huge crush on me so when I was sleeping you moved my head on your shoulder to feel all special" he says with a wink at the end "I DID NOT" I scream
now every passenger is staring at me and Zachary. it was quite for a minute until everyone went back to talking I swear my face was as red as blood boiling in a pot and.. okay maybe that's so descriptive "good scene" he said "shut up"  I say then suddenly something really weird happened Zachary giggled my eyes went huge did I just make Zachary Hunted giggle I smile "what" he asks "nothing" I say "nothing at all.

Hey guys I know this was a short chapter and not that interesting but next chapter will I promise but any way i leave on a cliffhanger "hahahhaa" but I have a dance thing to go to so peace😘✌🏼-Shyla