Festival ★

✧Based on when you & Micah live together
✧Gender neutral Y/n
✧Fluff
✧Requested by @LuminousJ

It was midsummer, and festivals were open everywhere.

Many couples and families were going to these festivals, carnivals, and fairs to have a blast.

You've been working your ass off all week and could barely spend anytime with Micah. You were finally free of work today, and you originally planned to cuddle all day with Micah & Skrunkly.

However,,,,,

Micah had some other plans in mind.

Micah burst into the room with this excited look on his face.

Micah: "ANGELLL~~~~~~ YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!"

You bolted out of bed surprised.

Y/n: "Micah???? Did something bad happen????"

Micah: "Obviously not! Today is gonna be the best day of your life!"

Y/n: "How? Meeting you was the best day of my life"

You said that almost immediately without any thought, and you both started to get flustered.

Micah: "... Fine. It can be the second best day of your life"

He said is quietly and was still flustered, and it made you kind of happy knowing he was embarrassed by knowing how you feel.

Y/n: "Well what is so special about today then? Did Skrunkly finally speak English?"

Micah: "Nope! We're going to a festival! Tons of other people are going to them and it's got me all hyped up! Plus you're not working today! It's perfect angel~"

He started to hug you all excitedly, but he was practically squeezing you to death.

Y/n: "Micaaaaah you're squishing me!!"

You said it in a muffled voice, because your face was mushed into his chest.

Micah let go and gave you a kiss on the forehead, and you blushed.

Without another word, he ran into the livingroom. You decided to get changed into something befitting the festival.

*15 minutes later*

Micah came back and paused for a moment to look at you.

Micah: "Wow angel.... You're stunning"

He had a slight blush on his face as he stared at you, and it made you embarrassed..

Y/n: "If you keep staring so hard your eyes will fall out"

Micah: "Even if they did fall out, I'd just put them back in so I can keep looking at you angel"

Micah was such a tease and you didn't know how to respond to him sometimes.

The only obvious solution is to run away, so you did. You ran outside to go wait in the car.

Five minutes later, Micah walks out and hops into the driver's seat.

Micah: "Let's GOOOO!!! I'm super excited!"

Y/n: "You're like a little kid you know. Not every grown man gets as excited as you do for a festival"

Micah: "That's just because no one is as great as THE MICAH YUJIN!!!..... aside from you of course. You're awesome"

He winked at you and then started to drive. You couldn't help but think of how much of a dork he is... But you love him anyways.

It took about 10 minutes to get there, and the entire time you and Micah sang your favorite songs on the way there :]