Bittersweet ♡

✧Based on when you and Micah live together

✧Gender neutral Y/n

✧Heavy Angst, Fluff

✧A mashup of many requests!
MadisonDragneel  L0veSixz

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's early Tuesday morning. You just woke up and went to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast.

Once breakfast was done, you made a plate for Micah and then a plate for you.

You also fed skrunkly :)

You're walking to Micah's office/gaming room and open the door.

Y/n: "Micah I made you something to eat!"

You walk into the room and set his plate down on the table, and notice he's very hard at work today.

Y/n: "Whatcha working on?"

He doesn't respond.. Maybe he didn't hear you?

Y/n: "Micah? What are y-"

Micah: "I'm very busy right now can you go away?"

He doesn't even look at you.

You're kinda upset but leave the room anyways. Why is he being so rude? All you did was bring him food and ask about his work...

You come in forty minutes later to retrieve the plate, and notice he hasn't even touched it. His pancakes are all soggy and the eggs have broken yolks.

Y/n: "Micah why didn't you eat anything? You need to eat breakfast everyday."

You said it sternly as you walked up to the table to grab the plate.

Micah: "Because I didn't fucking want to. Can you just leave me alone? I'm very busy today."

Still he doesn't look at you..

You leave the room silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once it's lunch time you make some sandwiches and some salad. You once again bring Micah his food as you do every day and he appreciates it.

Yet today he is not appreciative at all.

Y/n: "Please eat your food this time. You need the calories"

You set the plate down and he turns to you.

Micah: "What about leave me alone did you not understand? Obviously I'm not in the fucking mood today. I don't want to eat the food you made, I don't want to make small talk with you. I want to finish all my fucking work in time for the deadline tonight. So please for the love of GOD GET THE FUCK OUT!"

He turned back to his computer to continue working.

Micah: "Stay out when I'm working."

You left the room silently. You changed into a hoodie and got Skrunkly ready for a walk.

Y/n: "Let's go to the park okay?"

She meowed with delight.

You didn't tell Micah where you were going seeing as it's obvious he wants nothing to do with you.

You were crying on the way to the park and Skrunkly did her best to cheer you up but it didn't work very well.

Once you arrived at the park Micah bought for you, all the workers closed it off so only you and Skrunkly would be allowed inside. You took Skrunkly to the cat toy area and took off her leash.