Prolouge

Narrator POV

A few weeks after Flame Princess broke up with Finn, he didn't sleep at all. Because all he could think about was her. But one faithful night occurred.

Finn POV
Man I really missed FP. Jake's been trying to cheer me up but what's the point. Then I heard zapping or something come from outside my window. I walked over and saw that it was coming from the ice kingdom. What the frick could ice king be doing at freaking 2:00 in the morning!

Ice Kings POV
What the frick could the ice king be doing at freaking 2:00 in the morning! Finn thought. "Ok, u ready Gunther this is about the um......oh! The 27th time I tried this!" I chimed cheerfully. "Now come to life my beautiful princess..." I put the two cords together and static electricity was transported into my princess. "Yes!" I said happily. Gunther quacked. "The reason I'm doing this? Well ever since Finn's insane ex girlfriend nearly killed me I had a perfect plan so I stole a chip of Flame Princesses gem on her head and used a hair from my beard to make her an ice elemental and thanks to FP's good looks she looks hot. And I'm going to kill FP and get revenge on Finn for making FP almost end me." Gunther just quacked at me. Seriously I said all that and u just quack! It's like receiving a long emotional text and replying with "K" (got that from Anime www.youtube.com) "Alright come on Gunther lets go and we can check on her in the morning!" I said as a skipped happily out of the room.

Narrator POV
Finn was unsure about what the Ice king was up to but back to the new princess which should be waking up soon or how about right now........

(Hey guys!!! I'm back with a fanfic about my own princess!!! Chapter one will be coming soon! Please leave a comment of what u think of my story so far!😋😋😋)
~Moonstar-64