Believe me

Authors note: Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have a busy summer but anyway here's the next chapter!

Third person POV

"Thanks for helping me guys." PB said. "No problem princess!" Jake responded.
PB looks over at Finn and sees him sitting in a chair looking at the ground. "What's his deal?" PB questioned. "I don't know, he's been depressed for a long time now" Jake sighed. PB walks over to Finn. "Hey it's ok to be sad about a break up but we have to learn to let it go and go on with our lives." "Thanks.....I guess...." Finn mumbled. "But there's something else on my mind besides FP."

"What's that?" PB asked concerned. "Before the Ice King left after that warning that I gave him he whispered that he didn't need a princess and that he already had one." Finn said.

PB looks over at Jake with an eyebrow raised and Jake shrugs.
PB looks back over at Finn. "Uh are you ok?" Finn looks at her confused. "Yeah why?" "Because that sounds like a bunch of Bologna Finn." PB giggled.

"What?!" Finn said shocked. "Yeah man I get it, a lot of stuff has been going on lately involving you, I think it's getting to your head" Jake added.

"Come on! You have to believe me!" Finn pleaded. PB and Jake exchanged looks of disbelief.

Finn sighed "whatever u probably think I'm crazy.." PB and Jake nod. "I'm outta here see u at the treehouse Jake!" Finn said enraged as he put his backpack on and went out the door.

"I should go have a bro talk with him." Jake sighed.  Jake was walking towards the door when PB spoke up. "Wait Jake!" Jake turns around "Yeah?" "I have a feeling u shouldn't go have a "bro" talk with him, I think he needs some time alone." "Fair point PB alright I'll take your advice." Jake responded.

Finn's POV
I know Ice King said that he already had a princess but no one I tell will believe me because they think Ice King will forever be a lonely wad.
I snapped my fingers, That's it! I just need some kind of proof of what he said. I heard the door open downstairs and I knew it was Jake but nobody needs to know about my idea....

Alright I'll try to update more often because I have a lot of books to finish and I have a lot of book ideas as well so don't give up on this book! Thx
~Moonstar-64