I don't get it

Finn POV

The next morning when I woke up, the first thing that came to me was what Ice king was doing last night. But nothing's gone wrong so why am I so concerned about it? But Jake broke my thoughts when he called out "Hey Finn! You getting up at all cause I made waffles!" I moaned and climbed down the ladder to be greeted by my bro. Me and Jake sat down at the table and while we were eating I heard a screaming along with the laughter of the Ice king. "I think Ice king stole another princess dude." Jake said. My fists clenched tight at the name remembering when Fp broke up with me . I set my plate aside and got up to grab my backpack and sword. I ran out the door, Jake followed.

Narrator POV

Finn ran out the door as for Jake he was trying to keep up with Finn. Ice king turned around to see the human boy and his dog racing towards him. "Finn! Jake!" PB called. Finn with drawled his sword, and jumped at the Ice king, kicking off his crown and pretty soon Finn was holding Ice king's crown and the point of his sword towards his neck. "Are you going to seriously kill me right now?" Ice king asked. "What?! No way! But I will if I have to." "Ok! Fine take your princess!" Then he whispered "I don't need one anyway...." And Ice king flew back into his castle and left Finn in disarray of what he meant by that he didn't need a princess.

Yeah I'm sorry about the short chapter but I'll try to update soon!!!
~Moonstar-64