CHAPTER 14

Another day of work Jisoo went to the kitchen to make a breakfast for them. After a minutes it's already 6:30am she took Ella on her school and she went to her work. Arriving at her work she greeted by her co-employee she went to her office.

Hello unnie Ryujin greet her.

Hello too Ryujin have you finished the project she ask sitting on her office chair.

Yess unnie it's already finished but I don't think that I can deliver it to Ms. Park, can you just deliver it to her please unnie Ryujin pleaded.

Fine where's the folder I will gave it to her she said.

Here unnie Ryujin gave the folder to Jisoo thank you so much unnie she said with her cute smile.

Your welcome I'll go now Jisoo said

Jisoo leave the office and went to Chaeyoung office she knocked before entering.

Good morning Ms. Park This is the project Ryujin did, it is already complete she said Jisoo put the folder on Chaeyoung table.

Thank you Ms. Kim Chaeyoung said giving a small smile to Jisoo.

Your welcome Ms. Park I'll go now Jisoo said and about to leave.

But wait Jisoo hmmm Chaeyoung call her.

Why Ms. park do you need anything else she ask looking at Chaeyoung eyes.

Hmm if your not busy can I take you for a dinner later I will also take you to your house if you want Chaeyoung shyly ask.

Are you sure Ms. Park the two of us she ask she couldn't believe that her boss invited her for a dinner.

Yes Ms. Kim if it's okay to you Chaeyoung said.

Okay Ms. Park see you later Jisoo said she smile to her before she leave.

My gosh Chaeyoung it's embarrassing but it's a good thing she agreed Chaeyoung mumble she smile widely.

Why are you smiling there daddy, did something happen suddenly Alex arrived at her office.

ah, no baby, everything is okay Chaeyoung said.

So why are you smiling like a idiot hmm she ask while walking to her dad I saw mommy Jisoo leaving at your office so tell me what happen Alex said wiggling her eyebrows.

Yahh nothing happened Alex it's just hmm I invite her for a dinner Chaeyoung said.

Oh my like a dinner date daddy your going to confess to her now Alex happily said.

Hey it's not a date Alex it's just a dinner and no I will not confess to her she said to her daughter.

What why daddy I thought your going to confess to her now why not Alex ask.

I'm afraid alex what if we don't feel the same? what if she just thinks of me as a boss? what if she loves someone else? It's just embarrassing and I'm just going to get hurt too baby Chaeyoung sadly said.

You won't know those things daddy, if you don't admit it, it's better to admit your feelings instead of hiding them, even if Mom rejects you at least you tried and told her how you feel instead hiding and soon you will regret it Alex told to her dad.