fight

Your P.O.V

I got of the phone with my friend Grace, she was so shocked I was going to the same college as Jacksepticeye. I took off my sweatshirt revealing a Jacksepticeye t-shirt. I looked over to see that he was blushing a deep red. I started to laugh but he heard me so I stopped.

Jacks P.O.V

She took of off her sweatshirt revealing a Jacksepticeye T-shirt. My face was burning damn it stop blushing Jack I thought to myself. Then I heard muffled laughter I blushed even more but she stopped laughing.

Your P.O.V

The bus stopped and I got off. Then a boy shoved me to the floor. What the Fuck?!?! I asked standing up then pushing him down. He stands up as people start chanting fight fight fight I glance over to see Jack walking over.

Then the next thing I know I'm punching and kicking him and he is doing the same to me. I got punched in the eye and as I hit the ground I see the boy fall to the ground. The last thing I saw was Jack pick me up... Then I blacked out.

Jacks P.O.V

I started walking over they started fighting. I saw the face of the boy. It was my friend Ken (cinnamontoastken). (Y/ n) hit the ground hard she had been punched in the eye. I finished of Ken and right when I picked her up her eyes shut. I ran to the nurse carrying (y/ n) bridal style.