falling

Your P.O.V

I woke up staring into beautiful Blue eyes. It was Jack.

He looked worried sick. I spoke silently you didn't have to worry about me Jack. I wanted to he said.

He squeezed my hand. We walked to the lockers in silence. I opened my locker and looked in my mirror to see I had a black eye. Then I started to have memories move in my mind. My dad beating me every day since my mother died. My father drank everyday l. He would throw beer bottles on the floor in my room. Then when he was sober he thought I was drinking. I was only 10 when that happened but I still remember.

Jacks P.O.V

Me and (y/ n) walked to our lockers we were right next to each other.

She was leaning on her locker deep in thought she is so cute when she it thinking. Cute ... Jack you are falling for her. She grabbed her books and started going to class with me following. Wow I'm in all the same classes as (y/ n).

Your P.O.V

I grabbed my books and went to class. I took out my phone and ear buds then started listening to a five nights at freddy's song called "it's time to die"

Thirty years since this all happened thirty years it took to rise...
I started to sing

-time skip to lunch-

Jack is one of the best friends I'm not going to lie. He stood up for me

At the fight. He stayed with me till I was awake. I grab a plate of sushi from my lunch and grab grab a soda . I at my lunch staring at Jack while he started back. It was weird.