truth or dare

Pewdiepie was having a party and me and Jack were invited! I put on a black dress and black heels. When we got there there were many people,Jack said he was going to talk to some people so I went over to marzia and we started talking. Suddenly pewds called out TRUTH OR DARE IN MY BEDROOM! Me, Marzia, Jack,(Mark), wade, Adam (seananners)
And Captainsparklez were playing. Pewds started Mark truth or dare? Dare Mark said. I dare you to kiss Adam on the cheek. He did.

Marks P.O.V
Because (y/ n) and Jack were dating I said (y/ n) truth or dare? She said dare. Just dare you to kiss Captainsparklez on the lips. She hesitated.

Jacks P.O.V

Mark dared (y/ n) to kiss Captainsparklez not just on the cheek but on the Fucking lips!
She was hesitant she didn't want to and I appreciated that I know she loves me.

Captainsparklez P.O.V

I have had a crush on (y/n) for a long time and so I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in for a kiss she was sweating and her cheeks were warm, she tried pulling away but I tightened my grip. Then faster than I could say love Pewds,Jack and Adam were trying to pull my arms off of her. When she got free I looked up she was crying and went over to Jack. He kissed her head, everyone gasped in shock no one knew that they were dating. I felt so bad after that, I apologized to (y/n) and Jack.

A/n well that was weird do you want anyone else to appear In This book? Just let me know!
Bye my lovely septics.