(03) Kunidazai

"Oh Ku-ni-ki-da-San~"

Oh god. Oh no. "DAZAI DONT!" And just like that he was toppling over and landing on his back with someone clinging to his chest.
+———+———+
That someone was one Dazai Osamu, and not to be Over exaggerated but he is probably the bane of Kunikidas existence. Even though he's his husband and he loves him, probably more than anything. He's still a pain in the ass.

"Hello love! I missed you" He clung onto Kunikida tighter than before while kissing him on the cheek.

"I know dear, but could you please get off me so I can go change and then we can cuddle as much as you want. Yeah?"

Dazai seemed to light up at that and immediately jumped off and helped Kunikida up. Kunikida, who just got home from work, was shattered and all he wished to do was sleep. Preferably with his annoying ass husband in his arms.

Dazai ran into their shared bedroom and sat crossed legged as Kunikida was not far behind him. While changing he noticed his partner covering his face from the corner of his eyes. Oh, he did listen then.
+———+———+
They recently had a talk about each other's boundaries and things they can and cannot do depending on the situation.

One of the things Kunikida bought up was him being uncomfortable with people watching him undress, this rule was not active when they were in intimate situation's.

He blushed at the realisation that Dazai had listened to him and his requests. He let a small smile slip onto his face as his heart started thumping fast in his chest.

Once he was done changing, he walked over to his partner and moved his hands away from his eyes and pulled him into a hug as they fell onto the bed as Dazai was giggling.

"Now didn't you promise me cuddles?" He said and smiled as he moved to pull the covers up and got comfortable as he snuggled up to his husbands chest.

Kunikida felt a smile spread on his face again as he held his partner close and as he was drifting off he spoke.

"I love you Dazai"

"..I love you to Kunikida"
+———+———+
Ha I wrote this in a day and im pleased with how it turned out. Kunidazai is a big comfort ship for me so writing about it made me so happy, I've not been feeling the best today so writing this really lightened my mood a bit. I'll probably be writing more about this ship because I love it so much.
As always if you have any ship requests do write them in the comment's I'd love to take your guys requests and it's late now so I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!
-Elliott