Chapter Five

𝐌𝘦𝖺𝗇𝘵 𝐓ο 𝐁𝘦

[Chapter Five: Mad Max]

𝐌𝘦𝖺𝗇𝘵 𝐓ο 𝐁𝘦

Daniel Tanner and Liam Tanner got to the house, just as DJ threw the ball for Cosmo.

"Morning, DJ." Daniel greeted.

"Morning, Aunt DJ." Liam greeted.

"Morning." DJ greeted back.

"Congratulations, DJ." Kimmy said. "I put your dating profile online a half hour ago and you already have 32 pokes, 24 winks and a love letter from a guy in San Quentin." She said. "He wants a date in three to five years."

"I told you, I'm not interested in online dating." DJ told her. "Steve asked me to go out with him and if I'm not ready to date my first love, why would I go out with a total stranger?" She questioned.

"You know my motto: the stranger, the better." Kimmy  said.

"And you know mine: stranger danger." Liam said to Daniel, and they both laughed.

"Why don't you go look for the others." Daniel told Liam.

"I'll do that." Liam said, and he went upstairs.

"Oh, hey! You're getting a lot of action here on glutenfreesoccermoms.com." Kimmy said.

"What did you write on my profile?" DJ asked, as she went over to look. With Daniel behind the couch. "Wha...? I'm a neurosurgeon, who's also a Victoria's Secret model?" She questioned.

"You are none of those." Daniel said to DJ.

"Hey!" DJ said. "I mean, it's true, but still. Hey!" She said.

"Sorry, but when you go fishing, you want the smartest, most scantily-clad bait." Kimmy said.

"And that's my yearbook photo..." DJ said, and she gasped. "with big photo-shopped knockers." She said.

"Actually, those are Channing Tatum's butt cheeks." Kimmy said. "That's why they look so squeezable." She told DJ.

"Oh, I'm looking away, that's uncomfortable." Daniel said, as he quickly looks away.