Chapter Eight

𝐌𝘦𝖺𝗇𝘵 𝐓ο 𝐁𝘦

[Chapter Eight: Secrets, Lies and Firetrucks]

𝐌𝘦𝖺𝗇𝘵 𝐓ο 𝐁𝘦

Daniel Tanner and Liam Tanner went into the house from the back door.

"Hey, family." Daniel greeted.

"Good morning." Liam greeted.

Everyone greeted the father and son back.

"Good morning, you two." DJ greeted.

"Fernando, you're here early." Daniel commented.

"And why are covered in leaves?" Liam asked, when he saw Fernando covered in leaves.

"I just dropped by to pick up Ramona." Fernando said. "I did not literally drop, of course. If I had dropped, I would have to be on the roof and why would I be on the roof?"

"It's too early for this, I'm gonna have to eat something first." Liam said, he went over to the counter, and grabbed a plate of breakfast.

"And by the way, here's your Frisbee." Fernando said, he hands Jackson the Frisbee.

Ramona stood up from her seat. "Papa, what are we doing today?" She asked.

"We're going to the zoo." Fernando said.

"I'm not a little kid anymore." Ramona said. "So no more zoo, no more American Girl store, no more Build-A-Bear-"

"Whoa!" Fernando said. "I can live without the zoo and the bears. But the American Girl store?" He questioned. "They're not just dolls. They're heroes with emotional stories."

The doorbell rings.

"Oh, I know who that is." Stephanie said, she stood from her seat.

"Me too." Daniel and DJ said.

"Come on, everybody." DJ said, and everyone made their way towards the living room.

𝐌𝘦𝖺𝗇𝘵 𝐓ο 𝐁𝘦