The beginning

- Rachel -
The point or time in which something starts, well that's the definition of beginning. But what do you want to know? The beginning of me? I'm guessing the beginning of this love story. Well let me just tell you, if you don't like reading about heartbreak, than move on. Simply find someone else's story and read it. Mine isn't a happy one; don't get me wrong, many memories are made during my story. But not all are good; not all are bad. It so happens that the best love stories, are tragic. So, I guess mine qualifies.
This story starts out with me, hi. I'm a freshman in college. So I know when you think of college you think of the word 'sex' and probably 'parties.'
I mean, indeed, there is very much of that stuff. I guess I'm categorized as more of a party person. If anything, the thing college has taught me is how to have sex in a 'twin' sized bed.

At my school everything is categorized; classes, teachers, but mainly, people. The nerds, the perfect, the geeks, the hippies, the handsome, etc. I guess I'm in the middle. I'm different, uncategorized. Except like everybody, a party animal. But I'm not a pervert. Of course, there are many bachelors at my school. Every girl that attends my college has the hots for a guy named "Levi brink." Also, this 'levι" guy has a fuckboy quality in him. It sucks, because I think I may have fallen for him.