chapter 11

# Raven POV #

Me and Mike went downstairs and we saw the boys and girls.

"Hey guys!!" kim said. "hey.." Mike mumbled. "Mike...you okay? You are quiet today..." Luke said. "yeah are you okay Mike?" I asked with a smirk on my face. Mike glared at me. "Yeah am okay. Just thinking about something" Mike said with a smirk and turned to me. Fuck shouldn't have done that.

*3 hours*

After we watched a movie the boys and girls needed to go home. We said our goodbyes.

Once they left Mike pushed me to the wall. "You thought teasing me the whole time would make this situation better for yourself.Did you really think that?" Mike asked me. "Ummm. No but i wanted to see what you would to me...." I said trailing off. "Well you will have an hands on experience." He said all husky. "ummm I like that." I said. "Well only one thing. Am in charge. Agree?" Mike asked. "Yes but i need to be in charge next time..." i said. "deal!" Mike said. I giggled.

"well lets get going shall we." I asked. "Okay. Lets do this........"

THIS WILL BE FUN......

authors note

hey people. I just wanted to give you a little chapter. As a warning that the next chapter will have shut in it. So if you don't like reading. Don't read the chapter.

I have you guys enjoyed that little page. see you tomorrow. Bye!! xxx

-a