Chapter 1/Car Crash

"Faithy!" A whisper shot through my ear.

I grabbed my pillow throwing it over my head defensively.

"Faithy!" The person screamed. I recognized the voice as my twin brother. Derek, but I was 1 minute older than him. But we we were twins...sadly.

"What?!" I screeched sitting up from position my very comfortable position I may recall, I looked at him like a mad woman. My eyes glaring into his hazel ones.

"I uh... I have some bad news" he scratched the back of his neck. He looked at me, and it was almost as if something ripped out his heart.

"Uhm ok" I sat up putting my pillow neatly on my light pink sheet. I wiped the dry saliva that leaked on the corner of my mouth and scratched my bed head hair.

He sat down hesitantly on my bed, my bed slightly creaked from the weight. He rubbed his face before looking at my light pink wall.

"Uhm well I got a call today from the uhm h-hospital" his voice cracked the middle and a tear ran down his cheek. I felt a pang in my chest, I hated seeing him cry.

"Are parents...p-passed away last night...they got into a car crash on the high way" he sobbed and put his face into his hands his body shaking.

A choked cry scraped my lips and a tear slipped down my cheek and onto my collar bone. I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Come here please" he pleaded. He hugged like there was no tomorrow and I did the same back.

"I love you so much" I sobbed into his shoulder my hot tears soaked his t-shirt.

"I love you too" he replied.

I don't know how long we sat there...but we both knew we wouldn't know what to do anymore.
----------------------------------------------
Yes very short but whatever. Love you guys bye