Chapter 5/knee socks

Asher's P.O.V
This really didn't turn out how I wanted. Not at all.

All I needed to do was break into a wealthy house and well you know, steal shit.

But no. Some innocent little girl happened to wake up at 4 in the morning.

On a damn weekend.

You know, to be honest she was...precious looking as weird as it sounded.

With thick doll like eye lashes framed by forest light blue eyes. Pale porcelein skin and dark brown hair that went below her breasts. Plump bubble gum pink lips, and a adoring smile that made my heart soften and my stomach sworm with butterflies. I was falling. And I apsolutely hated that.

It wasn't just her angelic complexion that drew me in it was her body. She had the height of a 11 year old and the body of a 20 year old. A slim petite waist I don't maybe... She was a b cup? It doesn't matter cause it was sexy anyway. Prominent collar bones that were begging to be kissed, small dainty hands that were begging to be held.

Her height was...cute well, adorable. She was like a little doll to me. I just wanted to hold her petite body in my arms.

She was drop dead perfect to me and I barely even knew her. I know I was being mean to her last night well... Last morning,whatever. I was just in a bad mood.

Right now Faithy was sleeping.

Her dark locks were spread around the couch. Her pink lips slightly apart, long lashes softly layed on her pale cheeks.

Her pajama's were killing me. Her light pink top slid up just under breasts. Showing more of her short stomach. Her rib cage slightly seeping through the skin of her stomach when she took deep breaths.

Her eyes shot open immediately when I opened my fridge.

Her eye lids wincing from the bright light by fluttering repeatively.

Her hands going up to her eyes to whipe her sleepies. She arched her back like a feline a soft yawn falling out of her mouth.

Pulling down her top she sat up, her dark bed head hair falling in between her emerald eyes.

Fucking adorable

"Morning" I muttered.

Her eyes landed on me.

"Hi" she smiled brightly.

And she was back

"Can we make breakfast?" She asked.

"Uh, I gues-"

"Ok. Can you grab the eggs for me please?" She asked with a sweet tone.

I went to the fridge, my eyes skimming over my food until I found the eggs.

When I turned around she was on her tippy toes leaning up trying to get pancake mix.

I cracked a smile.

She turned around finally.

"Ooh yay!" She gushed grabbing the eggs.

"Can you give me a lift? Please?" She pouted.

I nodded. She turned around getting ready.

"How do I uh" I scratched my neck.

"Her yah silly" she giggled while her small hands guided my big hands to her petite waist.