Chapter 2/Aunt Christy

After me and my brothers sad moment we called our aunt, aunt Christy. And I got dressed in a big comfy white sweater with black leggings.

"Thank you so much aunt Christy!" Derek pleaded through the phone before pressing the button to end the call.

"So uhm... Whats the plan?" I bit my lip and toyed wih the ends of my sweater.

"Well we're going to move in with her...and well, she'll be our guardian from now on" he said looking me in my eyes.

I nodded, I mean I'll miss the town...and my friends but right now, I think I needed a new start.

"Uhm we should get packing right?..." I asked looking around the quite house.

"Er yes" he went to his room shutting the door leaving me in silence. Pure dead silence.
--------------------------------

After I was finished packing I told Derek, him evidently not caring as he hummed his response while his eyes stayed glued to the screen of the phone.

I sat on the couch but I looked up right after the sound of his phone locking up, signaling it has been turned off.

"Uhm lets start heading there" he grabbed my bag and his and jogged to the car.

I said a prayer before following after him.
--------------------------------

The car ride took quite awhile but it wasn't that bad to be honest. But the silence was killing me inside and I could feel my brother start to shut me out.

I looked at him, he did look quite a lot like my dad and well, my mom of course.
We had the same black hair, I had pale skin while he had tan skin witch I envied. I had grey eyes, he had hazel eyes.

He was tall about 6 ft. But my mom was very short and so I'm stuck being 5'1.

My stare came to a abrupt stop as we stopped at a nice looking town house.

"We're here" he shouted as he jumped out of the car.

I opened the door looking at the house. This was definitely bigger then are other house.

I knocked on the door only to quickly being pushed into a bear hug. I wheezed patting the stranger and taking a step back looking at my anonymous aunt.

Well, me and Derek haven't seen her since we were babies and well, I don't expect us to remember that long ago.

My aunt did not look like my mom what so ever maybe a tinge bit but no.

She had a full head of blonde curly locks that went down to her breasts, big brown eyes, freckles that covered her nose and cheeks. And when she smiled a little tiny beed peeked out of her tounge as I can tell was a tounge piercing. She was very very tall witch was a double bonus of reasons why she looked nothing of my mom.

"Oh my god!" She screeched.

"You look exactly like your momma girl!" She squealed.

"Your all grown up and beautiful, gosh how old are yall?" She gasped.

"Uhm 19 and Derek's 19 also..." I carried off.

"Oh yeah! Y'all are twins! I totally forgot" she laughed.

"Oh! Oh! Come on how rude of me!" She shooed us into the house taking our bags and putting them into the corner of the room.

"Wow" I muttered. It was huge and very formal. My aunt be making bank.

"Thanks honey. You and Derek's are across the hall from each others and well I kinda prepared them for you guys" she smiled shyly before giving us kisses on our heads and walking into the kitchen. At least thats what it looks like.

I looked at Derek before making my way up the stairs. I walked through the midnight blue hallway before stoping at a room. I don't know if it was mine but yolo.

I opened the door a bright light quickly blinded me making me squint my eyes. The room was a light pink just about everywhere. It had a innocent look with white furniture around the room.

I walked into the room my feet sinking into the soft carpet making me almost sigh. The bed was a white canopy sculpted to perfection with a pretty white vale fluttering around it. The bed well, was of course pink with white pillows scattered with pink ones.

I yawned feeling drowsy and tired. I changed into a silk baby pink crop top matched with high wasted shorts. I got them for Christmas from my bestfriend Layla.

I sat down on the bed smiling softly. I felt like a princess. I layed down slowly sinking into the softness of the bed. I closed my eyes. And fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Idk how you guys feel about this book. And I know it's not that good. Please give it a chance. And do you guys like the new book cover?