Chapter 3/kidnapping

I woke up with a sudden jolt. I was sweaty and my chest was rising and falling with heavy breaths. Beads of sweat dotted my skin and my forhead.

My shirt stuck to my waist. I felt sticky and my mouth was dry.

I flipped my hair over my head tying it into a bun. I made my way over to the white door.

The cold door knob hit my palm making me shiver and quickly open it.

I walked around the house for awhile. Looking for the kitchen. Don't judge a girl when she's hungry.

I found it and I flipped the lights on flinching from the bright light.

I went to the counter.

No. No. No. No. No. Yes!

I grabbed a box of goldfish making my way to my room. Flipping of the light and watching darkness flood through the house. I walk through the living room and stop in my tracks as I hear glass shattering and a loud thump.

My heart beat raced as I heard it very very close. I jumped behind the couch crouching and shielding my goldfish. He is not getting my goldfish that's for dang sure.

I heard heavy footsteps walking in the kitchen. I slowly got up and tip toed over to the stairs.

Right as I got my foot on the first step I regretted wearing fuzzy socks.

I slipped and fell backwards.

Frick frick Frick I'm so dead

I got up quickly ready to bolt up the steps but hands quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me back into a chest.

I slowly turned around looked at the man or woman...whatever.

He was frickin tall and gorgeous. Chocolate brown hair with beautiful gray eyes. Tan skin,strong jaw and a nice build.

Why does my killer half to be hot.

"Here" I handed him my goldfish no matter how much it killed me. "Please don't kill me. I go to church and I say my prayers" I squeeze my eyes shut and hugged myself.

"Im not going to kill you" he laughed.

"Oh then gimme" I grabbed my goldfish back from him.

"Look I'm kidnapping you" he looked at me dead serious,

"1. I'm taking my goldfish 2. Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cause you just witnessed me breaking in your house duh" he dead panned.

"Oh" I limply said.

"Aren't you scared?" He asked.

"No I mean your pretty hot so..."