We'll Help You

After pulling all the mermaids out the water, they all sit and chat."First things first, what are your guys names?"Willa asks, skeptical as always."I am Maylin, my brother is Merlan, and our best friend is Malon."The girl mermaid says as the two others wave."Okay, so why was you screaming for help?"Wyatt asks.

"Well, it was a normal day in our kingdom.We was all happy, singing, and dancing.Our one rule was to never go to the surface.Well, until today.Black stuff started coming down in the ocean."Merlan and the other mermaids started getting tears in their eyes."All the adult mermaids started to fall when they breath in the stuff.Our parents last words were 'Go!Run!'And so we ran."All of their faces turned into frowns.

"You know what?We are going to let you guys stay here while we figure what's going on!"Addison exclaims, helping others as always.The werewolves were skeptical but they agreed because they learned to accept people just like how they were accepted."Really?You guys would do that?"Malon asks in disbelief."Yeah!"Zed says."Well, where are they going to stay?"Eliza asks.They didn't really think about that part.Addison comes up with an idea.

"They can stay with us!"Everyone turns to Addison, shocked."What?"Bree asks."You heard me.We can take a few mermaids to live with us while we solve the ocean problem."Addison explains.Everyone thinks for a minute before agreeing."Then it's settled.Operition:Save the ocean!"Everyone puts their hands together and puts them up.

"Ooh!We can show you guys all the stuff in Seabrook!"A-spen suggested as the other aliens nod."That actually sounds amazing."Maylin says."Let's go then!"The mermaids started to get up but fell down."Oops...I forgot that this is the first time we actually used our legs."Merlan says, embarrassed."Don't worry!We'll help you!"