Chapter 1

𝗝𝗙𝗞 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗡𝗬𝗖 📍 7:46 AM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES

@𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚.𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪

Liked by 2,453 @mari

Liked by 2,453
@mari.theeonly we outside this summer
Posted 4 hours ago..

@alyssaisbhad -
best friend 💕
____ @mari.theeonly
     cant wait to see u  🤪

Loading more comements....

________

I scrolled through my instagram page, smiling at my bad ass self a couple of hours ago. I laughed to myself, which made this white old lady give me a weird look since I do not look the same as when I left Miami. I slept good on the plane but I forgot to bring my bonnet with me and who's going to unzip there suitcase in the airport? Not me tf.

I zipped down my zipper once I stepped out to the car line , my friend Alyssa said she was going to be here in 10 minutes and , 15 minutes past. It is way too early for this late shit.

I sucked my teeth as the white lady who gave me the weird look got into her Uber, lucky bitch. I might aswell get an Uber to if Alyssa doesn't get here Ina minute.

A loud car honk interrupted my thoughts, a black dodge pulled up infront of me which made me back turn around but everyone else was just minding there buisness.

The tinted windows rolled down reveling a light ass nigga with twist in the driver's seat. He looks young asf.

I watched him carefully as he honked the car again.

"Yo shorty, your names Mariana?" The boy shouted since I was backing up slowly, back inside the airport.

I looked around to make sure there were people around incase something bad happens.

I gave him a look and slowly nodded my head.

"Yea" I mumbled, but not to low just loud enough for him to hear a whisper.

"Yo your friend Alyssa asked me to pick you up since she busy right now" He shouted, he paused and furrowed his eyebrows. My body relaxed when he said Alyssa's name.

"Shorty come here" The boy said and he motioned me to come closer to the car.

I slowly walked over to the dodge, not to close though incase he tries to grab me. The lightskin pressed a button on the steering wheel and the trunk of the dodge opened.

"Put your stuff in the trunk and get in" He said in a stern voice , like he was ordering me too. I mugged him and mumbled okay, I don't think he noticed the face I gave him since he was typing away on his phone.

I put my luggage and bag in the trunk and slammed it shut before walking up to the passenger seat and opened the door, getting in. Lil baby was softly playing in the back, while he continued on typing away on his phone. This nigga didn't even tell me his name, like boy? Hello?

"Is you not gon tell me your name lil boy?" I started. That made him look up, mugging me before putting his phone down on his lap.

"Lil? They call me lil Ddot but sis you is a small size fuck you mean, wrd2 you gotta stop playin with a nigga you just met" He told me, getting loud at the wrd2 a small smile crept on his face as he pulled off out of the line.

"How old you is? 'Ddot' " I asked but added quotations at his name cause these niggas and the "no government" ass names.

"14, you?" He replied looking ahead at the bright road. 

"I'm also 14 but I'm turning 15 soon" I answered him with a closed smile.

I felt my phone vibrate in my purse , I took it out my Redd iPhone 12 pro and it instantly unlocked once I put it up to my face. Ddot finally turned too glance at me when I did that. This nigga better not get any thoughts on stealing my shit.

I answered the call from 'Bbygirl 🧸'

"Hey BaeBae" I said into the phone with a serious tone. This girl out here got me fucked up with random niggas picking a girl up.

"Yo Alyssa wtf is going through your head right now?!!" An random Bronx accent came out of my voice as I cut her off.

"You got niggas with no license picking yuh girl up? And in this state?" I argued with no one since I kept cutting her off.

I was about to go off again before Ddot tapped me thigh, I mugged him cause wtf is this nigga touching? Can't be my ass.

"Shorty put Alyssa on speaker real quick" He said sternly with the same additude I had. I obliged and tapped the speaker button. Ddot lowered the music and stayed silent.

"Mari I'm sorry I broke my promise, I know that I'm wrong for making Ddot pick you up but I just found out my song
'Gucci flip flops' just hit 10 million views and my producer called me in" Alyssa's voice had a tone of excitement. My whole mood changed as I heard the great news.

"Omg are you deadass?" I yelled in excitement . I'm so supportive of my bestfriend and everything she does since she left Miami two years ago but my mom let's me visit her here in New York since my aunt and cousins live here.

"I'm deadass you can check youtube right now, I'm bout to be a RICH bitch soon" she yelled at the rich part. I could tell her tongue was out and she was probably twerking her happiness out.

Ddot hasn't said anything since he asked me to put her on speaker, I didn't min though since it wasn't about him.

"Yo where is your boy taking me?" I asked Alyssa, the location was mad unfamiliar.

"I sent him the address of your aunts house dumbass, you forgot where they lived at, or what?" Alyssa's said in a duh tone.

"Girl shut the fuck up" I laughed at her sly comment knowing she only joking.

"Yo you live on the rich side of nyc?" Ddot finally spoke up as he started slowing down in my aunts neighborhood.

"I guess Idk, all I could say is that this ain't the ghetto" I laughed which Madd him laugh and Alyssa who was still on the call.

"You right, which one is it?" He asked picking up his phone and typed away again. Before looking back up at the road.

"This one right here" I told him and pointed at the three floor apartment complex, which my aunt lived in. She rich as fuck, I know. He turned the wheel and parked near the side of the apartment.

"Ight now get the fuck out" He said bluntly.

Who the fuck- this white ass nigga?

____

💕💕💕