Chapter 22

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱📍11:02 AM
MARIANNA TINESHA BROWN
________

"Ddot put some sun screen on my back plzz" I asked my boyfriend while handing him my sunscreen cream.

"Not you tryna get princess treatment after all that shi you pulled" Ddot said but I knew he was joking cause of the smirk on his face. I laid flat on my stomach and closed my eyes. I was on those long chairs and under those umbrella things, im surprised they have these kind of nice community pools.

Ddot rubbed the cream on my back and began going lower down my back , it felt so good. I let out a little pleasing groan, and I heard ddot chuckle from behind me.

"Ooo not you moaning under my touch" Ddot said laughing, I turned my head and gave him a side eye. Jeraine who laid on her stomach next to me, lifted up her head and lowered her shades, giving her cousin a side eye too.

"There's kids around, and your a kid too DDot" Jeraine said, making us both laugh dramatically, Ddot rolled his eyes.

"Want me to massage your ass?" DDot said, which caught me off guard. I kicked him from the back and sat up.

Ddot laughed again and sat down at the tip of the chair.

I watched Aaliyah and Jakari's little sister playing in the kid area of the pool, I smiled. Jekari was laying down in the chair next to me but he was out cold. Dion was in the water, swimming.

"Let's go in the water" I said , making Ddot mugg me.

"But I just put on your sunscreen, ain't you suppose to lay down for a bit" Ddot asked me. I shrugged cause he was right but I want to go in the water so I grabbed his hand and we walked to the pool.

Ddot let go of my hand and quickly jumped into the blue waters.

I laughed and took a seat at the edge of the pool so only my legs where in the water.

Ddot swammed towards me and in-between my legs. He had a big smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I covered my face a Lil cause I was blushing mad hard, this is so much pda.

"I always wanted to do this" Ddot said looking up at me with the biggest smile, I smiled too then leaned down and gave him a peck.

"Nah yall making me feel lonely" Jeraine said from her seat, me and ddot laughed. I grabbed my phone and began taking pictures of us.

@𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚.𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪

@mari.theeonly Me, my baby, and I 🤞🏽

-------

We've been here for like thirty minutes and I was now fully in the water and playing with Ddot.

Jekari has woken up from his small nap and came in the water and lounged a little. Jeraine too, everyone was in the water having fun, especially Jeraine and Dion.