Chapter 19

𝗡𝗬𝗖 📍 9:10 pm
MARIANNA TINESHA BROWN
___________

@𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪

@maritheeonly She a baddie she know she a 10 😝

Liked by Jaka.Monsta, Aaliyahbhad and 10,322 others.

@Aaliyahbhad Bestfriendddd ❤❤
_____@maritheeonly ntm 
___@Aaliyahbhad um OK? acting mad dayroom 🙄

@Jaka.Monsta Don't do to much na twin 😂
___ @maritheeonly 😭 hmm igh

@Ajdabeastt 😍😍😍
___ @Sugarhillddot Outta ma girl comments tf 😒
___ @Ajdabeastt You first 😂

__________

The car ride was silent as Ddot pulled off and Kendra was moving a lot in my lap and mumbling. The whole car had a bad vibe to it and I hate it.

I looked at Ddots side profile as the street light hits his face perfectly. I wanted to tell him 'I love you' and 'I'm sorry' but in private without his 'cousin' or Kendra unconscious self on my lap. I softly huffed and laid my head back and closed my eyes, cause he obviously need to cool right now and Ima give him some time.

(Yall listen to the music I put up, I was listening to it while writing this part)

(A/N)
A few moments later, they pulled up to her street and Ddot parked infront of her house. He looked put the car in park and just huffed and sat silently, Jay was sleeping softly in the passenger seat and some soft r&b played in the car.

Its been a minute since he pulled up and he was confused why the door hasn't opened yet.

Ddot turned his head to the backseat and saw Mari knocked out, her soft breathing and her calm face kinda lessened his anger but she still did something weird that night so he still had a lot of frustration still.

He sucked his teeth and sighed and shook Jay, and she shot up and looked around the place in a panic, Ddot rolled his eyes and pointed to the back.

"Wake them up" Ddot said and man spreaded on the seat and closed his eyes. Jay looked at him in disbelief and sighed, she unbuckled her seat belt and reach into the back seat and tapped Mari softly and Kendra.

Aftera a few more taps Mari opened her eyes and let out a loud yawn while stretching.

(Mari POV)

I woke up after a great sleep and seen Jay tryna wake up Kendra who was beginning to wake up. I looked out the window at my aunts house and I saw the lights open- hol on. Wait a minute.

I took a double take to make sure Im seeing right cause wtf my lights open? Aunt ain't suppose to be back till tomorrow.Kendra stretched her arms on my lap and got up rubbing her eyes, and looked around her surroundings.

"Where tf are we?" She mumbled still tryna wake up. I didn't answer her question but instead squinted my eyes at the lights that were on, and I was  constipating if my aunt can be home early or a mf broke into ha house.

"Yo wtf are the lights open, my aunt ain't suppose to be back till tomorrow night". I said out loud and that made everyone in the car turn they head to the building and look at all 5 windows at the front of the house with lights on and it was very visible since it was night and dark out.

"Maybe she could be back early or sum" Jay commented looking a bit worried.

"Maybe but she would've texted....shit" I said and sucked my teeth once I remembered my phone was dead.

"My phone was dead, this why I couldn't text ddots ass back nor do I know if my aunt texted me" I said and emphasized the 'back' and popped the K causing ddot to give me a side eye.

"You know ya ass saw my text before that so stop playing with me bro" Ddot shot back and now this is where a argument starts.

"First stop sweetheart I ain't ya 'bro' so stop being weird and also my phone was dead and it died BEFORE I saw ya text so stop calling me a lier" I said LYING through my teeth.

"Igh gtfo I don't even know why ya ass wanna be lying in my face right now Mari" Ddot said with an attitude and waved me off.

I tilted my head and gave him the "who you talking to? Me?' look that he didn't see and just huffed and opened the door and grabbed my purse and got out.

Kendra tried to get out the car but stumbled a little in her heels, which made me even more frustrated because she the older one and idk what she took for her to be acting like this.

"Help me" Kendra whined like a toddler asking you to get off something high.

I huffed and took her arm and wrapped it around my shoulder, I closed the door with my free hand and led her to and up the stairs and then up the steps. This is what real friends do right? Yea don't play wit me.

Ddot hasn't left surprisingly and I'm kinda glad that he hasn't cause I'm still unsure of who's in my house right now.

I took my key out and was about to put it through then stopped and thought, if someone that wasn't a threat and was in my house  would probably open the door for me if I rung the doorbell right now. So that's what I exactly did.

I rung the doorbell twice and waited, Kendra eyes were trying to stay open ad she leaned all her weight on me. 

Flip flops were heard coming towards the door and now I know it's my aunt cause her flip flops be loud asf on them tile floors.

The door opened and my aunt opened the door looking worried and upset.

"Mari where tf have you been baby" My aunt said quickly engulfing me in a huge making me let go of Kendra who was now fully awake.

"I was at a party with Kendra aunty, my phone was dead the whole time" I said into her chest and it came out as a muffle cause she was squeezing me tight.

"Mari you should now better than to be out at this time without a phone especially here in New York" My aunt began lecturing me and I slowly nodded my head cause I should've used the charger I had in my purse.

"Is that Ddot in the car?" My aunt said looking at the black suv parked infront of the building with tinted windows.

"Yea it is but me and him ain't on good terms right now" I said truthfully. My aunt furrowed her eyebrows at the car and then looked at Kendra who was just standing there awkwardly.

"So it was you who made my living room messy" My aunt voice changed so quickly into a stern mom voice and Kendra couldn't react fast enough before she began laughing.

"Map jwe avé w cherie" My aunt said in Haitian creole. (I'm playing with you sweetie). Still laughing and Kendra just nodded her head like she understood.

"Okay yall come inside" My aunt said moving aside and letting us in, she turned around and waved at the car then closed the door.

"Yall go head upstairs, and if yall hungry I won't mind making some soup for yall" My aunt said and me and Kendra nodded before heading upstairs.

As soon as I opened my bedroom door Kendra fell on the white carpet and I jumped onto my bed and dozed off. We were both knocked out.

__________

Yall we going to the new years, I am going to pray for you all who reads my story and other books and I'm going to pray that all of you beautiful people have a successful and amazing 2023.

12/31/22.