4nemo emo debut.

~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ ♡⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ ~ ⋱ ۪ ۫ ݂ ๋ ☽ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰

is it truly 4nemo or is it 5wirl~?

you, xiao, hu, and the rest of the 4nemo group, kazuha, venti, and heizou were sitting in the band room.

quietly.

"so, uh, why the fuck did you guys force us three to come here at like.. 1am..?" xiao grumbled cutely.

"because~ we need to form our group! we have to at some point!" venti chirped excitedly.

xiao groaned and you patted his fluffy wolfcut.

"hey, it's okay xiao! who knows, you might end up liking doing this whole thing!" you said, trying to cheer him up.

kazuha and heizou nodded in agreement. hu tao was giggling while filming.

"aiyaya! i'm witnessing the debut of a new boy group~! they're sooo hot!!" she giggled mischievously.

"h-hey! don't hit on my kaz-" heizou started defensively but then stopped himself.

"I KNEW IT!" venti stood up from his chair and started pointing at the two.

kazuha smiled softly, like he expected this to happen at some point. "honey, you got us caug-"

"IM SORRY KAZUHA!!"

you jumped up and down enthusiastically.
"YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER?! CONGRATULATIONS!!"

heizou smiled. "awh, thank you y/n!"

xiao sighed and wanted to leave. you could tell.

suddenly, you all heard the door of the band room creak open.
a short purple haired boy peaked his head.

"SCARA?! OH MY GOSH HOW ARE YOU BESTIE?!" you ran up to the door and pushed it out of your way, giving scaramouche a giant hug.

scaramouche may be in the fatui group, but that compassionate action he did for you and xiao was something you could never forget.

"y-y/n.. we only talked like- twice-"
"I DON'T CARE YOU PRACTICALLY SAVED ME THAT DAY! THANK YOU!"

"ohohoho, hello there, emo fandango man~!" venti giggled.

scaramouche sighed and closed the door behind him. "call me that again and i will fucking turn your insides into outsides."

xiao snorted and covered his mouth.

"hey scaramouche!" kazuha smiled and waved. "you know, he could be a really good main dancer for 4nemo!"

heizou nodded and agreed. "i've seen him dance before actually. he's really surprisingly talented!"

hu tao giggled. "oh my! a twist?!"

"fuck no. i would never- wait, how did xiao agree to being in your group? he would never." scaramouche asked in utter confusion.

"believe me, it took a lot but, i'm doing it for y/n." xiao sighed.

scaramouche has an expression full of pure surprise.
"fine. i'll join your stupid fucking group. but i swear, one false move and i am out. you hear me, drunk boy?" he looks at venti.

venti gasps in fake shock. "hey! i don't drink!"

scaramouche laughs. "i call bullshit on that, i can smell that alcoholic stench from a mile away. you're lucky i'm not a snitch."

kazuha sighed and stood up.
"okay, okay, enough bickering you guys. it's honestly such a time waster. we need to finally debut here!

heizou nodded, agreeing. "yeah,  guys! actually, the school is hosting a talent show that's coming up soon, and we should definitely debut!"