Just a little bit

I grab my heels as I walk towards the stage. I wait for my call. "The real first woman Lillith" Thats my real name too. I love it and they love it cause with it comes me. Lets cut straight to the chase I get up here I dance I flirt I take tips I pay the owner of the strip club I give a few private dances and I'm out. I know the rich ones and the married I know the pimps and broke drunks. We have regulars but today I was told by Eve my best friend (Ironic huh?) that we have 4 new boys. And I'm all for making them stay.
As I make my way down the stage i let him set up my music and I hold eye contact with one of the new boys. But almost immediately he looks down which in result I smirk. I get in position the lights turning red and my chair on stage.

(this the dance)

(This the fit)

(This the fit)

As I dance I hold eye contact with the one new boy. His friends shove him amd act childish. How old are they? Oh I'm 23 by the way. I quickly notice the boys boner by the end of my dance. I wink at him and walk off stage. I decide on changing the outfit or not and decide to leave it. They love it.
When I walk out the boy immediately comes to me. "Do you do private dances" I just nod looking into his eyes. "C-can I get one?" He pulls out a wad of cash making my eyes sparkle. Had to be about 150$ "Of course." My voice flowed like velvet I led him to our VIP private room. As he sat in the chair he looked around the room.
"Y-You wont be topless will you" I looked at him with a raised brow. "Well I didnt plan on it.." He let out a sigh of relief making me chuckle. To start the dance I put my foot in between his thighs barely touching his boner. His face flushed with embarrassment making me once again chuckle. Such a cutie. " C-can you turn around please?" I nodded turning around and sitting between his legs as I danced.
"S-shit youre good at this." I smile "I have to be baby it's my job." He puts a 50 in my bra and I look into his eyes. "What else do you want cause no one just tips 50$ at the beginning of a dance baby" He still looked flustered at the name. " You have m-mommy energy.. " Thats when it clicked. He's a fucking bottom. " What did you say? " he looks at me soft eyes " M-mommy? " I chuckled "Mmm good boy" I leaned down kissing his jaw before continuing his dance. He ended up just giving me 200$ which hell yes! I expect to see him as a regular now. but my regular.