Chapter 1

So hes been showing up for about 3 months now nonstop. And I mean everyday, Monday through Saturday (Only since they close on Sunday.) Today I decided I wasn't going to go to work but I was going to go.. Like I was going to go just to hang out. I set out my clothes and checked the time. Its 9:45 I can go ahead and get ready.
I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom. I set down my stuff and started the water. After I showered i washed my face and brushed my teeth, then I got dressed.

 After I showered i washed my face and brushed my teeth, then I got dressed

(this the fit. shes a stripper and is going to her club to hang out dont be basic bitches.)

I grabbed my keys and drove to the club. As I stepped into the familiar atmosphere I felt at ease. I seen Eve up on the pole doing her thing. I kept walking and walked to the bar I sat by two empty seats. "I thought you wouldn't come" The boys voice sounded from behind me making me smile. "I didn't really come in today." I spun around to him, "I came to hangout." He looked at my shirt and got flustered. "You're always so discombobulated. Whats your name Bob?" He just stood there.
"M-my name?" I deadpanned "Y-yes u-unl-less y-you wanna b-be B-B-Bob" I jokingly mocked his cute stutter making him puff out his chest. "Its Jay." He stood firm. "Hm. Never wouldve guessed Jay Bobby boy." I poked his puffed out tummy and chuckled. "Hey" he whined making me cock a brow, "Do you maybe wanna go to my place." I looked at him. "Hmm Im sure i can fight you if it comes down to that. Sure."

These chapters are very VERY short only so that way I can still have more for the next chapter since it will be way longer and the one after that. These are just intros and fillers. please bare with me here.