Chapter 3

thanks for 1k loves

"Please~" I sighed slightly

"Do. not. touch." He whined and started to grind up into me which made me chuckle as his little fragile state. He dropped all that attitude he had and let me take lead. He was so adorable when he panted and begging.

"Thats it baby, beg for me. I love looking at your little cute face." He whined and grinded harder moans spilling from his mouth so effortlessly, it was only right that I treated him like a prince.

"Mmmm so needy" I started grinding on him feeling him only get harder and harder under my touch.

"f-fuck please please pleaseee I- I cant pleaseeee" His moans drove me insane I wanted to fuck him, ruin him, I wanted to see his face after I pushed him through as many orgasms as his little body could handle. I felt his body convulsing under me and his dick twiched. His jeans developing a little wet spot as he hung onto my waist now panting into my breasts. Poor baby is all worn out.

"Baby~" I cooed in a soft tone into his ear like if I had spoken louder he would break like glass to a high pitched shriveled scream.

"H-huh?" His little voice made me chuckle, I still sat in his lap comfortable.

"Tired?" He nodded slightly his Face snuggled in the valley of my breast.

"Can I stay the night?"

"of course."

Im sorry things have been rough with school so I havent been able to update but i decided to go ahead since yk that 1k reads got me tripping lol thanks guys