Chapter 6

Night Time.

Ever since Allison suggested that Corey should tell Theo about Liam being kidnapped, he has been having a hard time trying to tell Theo. So he has been practicing what he is gonna say to him.

"Hey Theo, I just wanted to tell you that you should come back to Beacon Hills, something has happened to Liam and we need your help... No I can't say that" he says.

"Why not" Jesus asks.

"I just can't... Should I be straight forward with him" Corey suggests.

"No, he is already having problems with Davina, now his boyfriend is in danger... I think we shouldn't tell him" Jesus disagrees.

The doors busts open as the two men look at an angry Theo.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me about Liam" the angry chimera asks.

New Orleans.

Liam and Hayden are tied up exactly how Gerard had Erica and Boyd tied in his basement.

Marcel is constantly shocking them not doing any real damage.

"JUST STOP" Liam yells.

"And why should I" Marcel laughs "You two was there when Davina died, you could've stopped it"

"We were too late, when we got to Theo, Davina was already dead" Hayden confesses.

"ENOUGH" Cami yells "Kill them"

"What" Hayden says shocked. "No"

"Mom, Dad just stop. We know what we are doing is wrong" Josh admits.

"You should listen to him" Hayden tells them.

"SHUT UP" Marcel yells.

"They are both werewolves, we know what they can do to us, so we might as well let them go" Josh says trying to convince his parents.

"Josh... You have to realize that Davina needs justice, and we are going to get it for her" Marcel tells his son.

"No, this is not how you get justice" Josh argues back.

"Stop arguing, we can just kill them and give the bodies back" Cami says.

Liam's eyes starts to glow as Josh looks at him not saying a word. And as for Hayden she gets her strength ready.

"We know that Scott McCall will never stop to get his betas back, so how about we send him a message" Cami suggests.

"I'm down" Marcel says leaving as Cami follows him leaving Josh with Hayden and Liam.

"I'm sorry about them" he apologize as he lets them free.

"Why are you helping us" Hayden asks.

"Because I have this feeling that you two have no part in Davina's' death" he finishes.

"That's not entirely true" Liam says about to confess everything.

"Liam, don't" Hayden demands him.

"I have too, Hayden. He deserves to know the truth" Liam says.

Magic Realm.

"I know you all have your own drama going on, but we need to save Scott's' betas" Allison said. "I am a huntress so if they are any type of supernatural, I can kill them or weaken them"

"We need an actual plan, we can't just jump into this like we did with the whole Talia situation" Kira says.

"I can see if I can find where Liam and Hayden are" Davina suggests.