The Bedtime Story

" Come on , miss Elish , you must go to sleep now " said Sherry - the server .
" Please , tell me another story , please"
" But , you must go to sleep miss , it is already 10 o'clock . "
" I don't want to sleep . If there is no another bedtime story . Please , this is the last one before i go to sleep "
" Okay this is the last one . You must keep your promise okay "
" Okay "

" Okay , where should i start.... , One upon a time there was a duke who really loved garden . He made his garden behind his house . All the people in this palace love his garden cause his garden was so preety from the outside . "
" Stop .., do you know his name ?"
" His name was Alexander Tertonilus . Noone ever came inside his garden . He not let anyone came to his garden . Every one curious about it . Even his wife curious about it cause she cannot came into his husband garden . "
" Oh really , does that garden have a secret or something ? Does that garden still exists ? "
" Yes , the garden still exist . One day in the full moon , someone qiuetly came to his garden . He saw a gate with gold , there was no guard in there . He walked to the right and found a beutifull flower . He picked the flower cause it is so beutifull . He wrote all about his journey in that garden . He ordered his pigeon to gave his journey book to her daughter who love story . "

" Sherry , where is the garden ? Do you ever go there ? "
" No , i never , miss , the garden is your family garden , the garden was forbidden since i was young , miss , promise me ' you would never want to go there ."
" Okay let me continue the story . Suddenly he heard step foot . He wanted to ran but it is too late . Someone catched him and killed him !"
" Do my great great great grandpa kill him ? "
" No one knew about that , until now that case still be mystery for our kingdom . They found his body in the forest one week later . His face already pale , no breath came out from his nose again , but there was something he hold . It was a piece of paper it said that ' If anyone secretly come to this garden again he or she die like this man . I as the dead man said my last word for everyone This garden was forbidden !' "
" Wow ..., it's so scary Sherry . Does the garden in this land , my family land , behind this house ? "
" Yes it is , but you must promise me you musn't come to that garden in your whole life miss "

" Okay , it is already 11 o 'clock now , please go to sleep miss and may you have a good dream in your sleep " said Sherry to me while she pull the blanket to cover my body . Than she blow the candle and close my door room . It is dark in here but i still can't go to sleep cause i still imagine if i can be the first person who come and can go out from that garden without being kill with the murder . Maybe , the kingdom will be proud because i am so good to solve the case in my great great great grandpa forbidden garden . I think he is the murder i say slowly . But then i think again ' i am so rude to think my great great grandpa was a murder ! Okay stop it , lets go to sleep now ' said me in my heart . Then i started to close my eyes and still wish that i will dream about that garden and in that garden , i can solve the problem that have been already be mystery in this kingdom for long ago .

Thanks for reading it . Please give a comment about this story , negative or positive comment . I will accept that . Thanks for reading it and i hope you give me a star if you enjoy my story . ^~^ ...