Tᴡᴏ

Tᴡᴏ | "Aʟʟ Tᴏᴏ Wᴇʟʟ (Nᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ's ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ)"

"We don't need to argue over Y/n, because we don't need to compete for her. Not when we can share her."

Namjoon only raises his eyebrows further. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you like her, don't you?" I ask, and he nods.

"I do. A hell of a lot. But I am curious, why was she with you anyway, today?" He then asks. "To file a report, when she could have just seen an officer?" Namjoon asks confusedly.

"Because I wanted to take her case on. The second I saw her in the hall this morning, I just knew. It was love at first sight."

"That's how I felt too," Namjoon admits. "I saw her and instantly fell for her. I mean, she's gorgeous! Have you seen her?!"

"I know that's a rhetorical question, but yes, Namjoon-ah, I saw her. And I have to agree, she's beautiful, in every kind of way. She's kind, funny, and gracious. That's one thing I love so much about her, is her gratitude. She's polite, and her kindness is genuine, it's not fake, you know?"

"Yeah, I get that. I guess great minds think alike, right?" Namjoon says, making the same joke I'd thought of earlier.

"They sure do."

"What happened to her anyway?" Namjoon then asked, slightly changing the subject.

"She was mugged at knifepoint," I answer.

"But that's sort of perfect! If we catch the assholes who did it, I can take her case on, defend her in court, and make her fall for us."

"Exactly," I smirk. "Ding, ding, ding."

But then, Namjoon's face falls. "Oh, but hyung, both of us like her, but which one of us is going to have her? I mean, you said we could share, but I don't know if it works like that."

"Oh hush, Namjoon-ah, you sound like she's a possession to be passed around. She is not an item of property. A beauty like her needs to be cherished; taken fragile and loved care of. Which is why, I've devised a careful plan." I say next.

"I'm the brains in this friendship, no offense, hyung, so any plan you have; must be rich." Namjoon furrows his eyebrows, crossing his arms.

"I have my moments too, nerd." I hiss. "But my plan is we'll take on her case; once we catch the fuckers who laid their hands on her, and you'll defend her in court. You'll prepare her for court anyway, as an excuse to hang out with her and get to know her, since I already got to spend the day with her. Obviously, you'll win her trial, and 'save her.' We'll each spend time with her on different accounts, and get her to build up her trust for us."