Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Sᴇᴠᴇɴ | "ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ"

-Namjoon-
"And we want to keep the ropes off," Yoongi says.

"Permanently." I finish.

"What—?" Y/n asks surprisedly.

"We've been talking, angel, and we think it's best to keep the ropes off of you. We know you aren't exactly comfortable with...all this, but we love you, and we want to do our best to make you as comfortable as possible. We're sorry for hurting you, and we hope you can forgive us."

"Thank you," Y/n says, giving us a small smile. "I appreciate that. It means a lot to me, you have no idea."

"We know it does." I smile. "Now, how about lunch?"

Y/n nods eagerly, and we gently pull her off the sink counter, carrying her downstairs and into the kitchen. But just before setting her into a chair at the table, I say sternly, "Now, you promise you're not going to try and leave again? Because if you do, we'll have to find some other way to keep you from leaving."

Y/n gulps, and shakes her head no. "I p-promise." She says, staying put in her seat at the table.

Yoongi and I both smile. He kisses her forehead, to which again, she doesn't flinch. Maybe she was warming back up to us! "Good girl. What's for lunch, Yoongi-hyung?" I then ask.

"Bibimbap." Yoongi answers.

"I-I love bibimbap," Y/n says, and we chuckle.

"We know. That's why I'm making it for lunch." Yoongi says, and I occupy Y/n at the table while he cooks.

"You're not going to help?" She asks. "Do I need to help? Should I help?"

I chuckle, gently rubbing her shoulders. "No, sweetheart. I'm not allowed to touch anything in the kitchen, so Yoonie does most of the cooking. And don't you worry about helping either; the offer is sweet, but we've got things under control." I smile, and she just nods. After that, however, we continued to sit at the table in a bit of an awkward silence. I silently beg for Yoongi to say something to try and make conversation. Normally, things between us were never this uncomfortable, but ever since we took Y/n, things had changed. To my relief, Yoongi attempts to start a conversation again, no questions needed.

"So, what would you like to do today, angel?" He asks.

I immediately make sure to follow up with, "We can do anything you'd like, love."

"U-Uhm, I don't know." She says nervously.

"Well," I say, gently caressing the back of her folded hands which slightly shook on the table, "we can have a movie day, or I can read with you because I know Yoongi likely won't want to do that, or we can just all hang out. It's up to you, angel. There's lots we can do."