Fɪᴠᴇ

Fɪᴠᴇ | "Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ Bᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ Lᴏᴠᴇ Mᴇ"

-Yoongi-
"Good morning my darling angel," I say to Y/n, who is barely waking up.

I was holding a tray of food for her that I'd made for lunch; Namjoon and I wanted her to eat when she woke up. She'd been sleeping all morning, and it was now lunchtime, and I half wondered if maybe we gave her too much of the...never mind. But she was finally awake again, which was good.

She doesn't answer my first greeting, likely still groggy from first waking up. When she still doesn't answer, Namjoon gently places his hand on her forehead. "She feels a little warm." He states, likely checking for a fever.

"Y-Yoongi? Namjoon?" She weakly asks. "What's going on?"

"How do you feel, sweetheart?" Namjoon asks, causing Y/n to furrow her eyebrows as she frowns in confusion.

"Uhm, f-fine, I guess," she answers. "Can one of you tell me what's going on? What happened?"

"You got sick last night, angel," I respond, unnerving her further.

"But I didn't." She insists. "I just got drunk."

"Yes, and you got sick afterward," Namjoon says.

She tries to move, only to find that she can't. She starts to struggle against her binds, beginning to panic. "Why am I tied up?! Why can't I move?!" She asks fearfully, and I hope she's not already frightened. Things weren't supposed to go this way.

"Shh, calm down, my darling angel. Everything's okay."

She momentarily drops struggling. "Darling angel?" She repeats, raising her brow. "What is going on?"

"Sweetheart, maybe you should calm down, and take it easy," Namjoon suggests, but Y/n's not having it.

"Will one of you please tell me what's going on?!?" She demands. "Why am I tied up?"

Namjoon and I look at each other, sighing. "You're only tied up because we don't want you to go anywhere," I say now, gently stroking the side of her head, but she flinches away.

"But why? Why am I here?"

"As we said, you got sick last night," Namjoon said again, trying the same thing I just had, but she flinched away as well. "We just want to take care of you; is that too much to ask?"

"I thought you guys were my friends!" She cries out, breaking my and Namjoon's hearts at the sight of her in distress.

"We are your friends, Y/n," I assured. "But Namjoon and I, want to be more than friends."

"What do you mean?" She asks confusedly.

Namjoon and I look at each other again. This was it. Our time had finally come to confess. Would we finally have our darling after this? "Y/n, Namjoon, and I like you. We like you. We tried to tell you this morning, but you were too sick to listen."