THE ODD LIFE OF THE LAURENTS

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes as the sound of loud screaming met my ear, forcing me to wake up from the most interesting dream I have ever had since the past months.There were two voices a coarse,deep-ending voice,and another (quiet the opposite) soft and a bit squeaky.I had recognized it was my two older siblings cursing,probably fighting over who ate the last apple in the refrigerator or something to that sort.and in the middle of me stretching out my sleepiness my room door flunk right open.

"Where the hell is my brand-new Old Navy T-shirt," said Cameron.

I held my hands up in the air as if he said freeze and was pointing a gun at me.

"I'm innocent,"I answered. Ever since I pulled a prank on him by going in his room and switching things around and he went all Frankenstein on me so I avoided touching his things.

Cameron spun around looking at Camea giving her the I-know-you-have-it-look.As he opened his mouth my mom came it and interrupted," What the name on earth is wrong with you two big wild tarantula-dinosaurs."

Mom has the thing of coming upalways comes up with the weirdest names for us when we are stressing her out.

And by the time Cameron was ready to open his mouth to explain Dad came in running with baseball bat.

"I thought I heard screaming,thought someone was trying to rob us," Dad said.

"No,that was actually T-Rex's great-grandpa shouting for his cheap shirt," Camea said aloud.

"Cheap!" Cameron said,"right now it costs more than your plastic face!"

"Can I get some privacy,please-"I shouted.

Everyone looked at me now like I ate the last apple,so I kept my mouth closed.

Mom asked" Is it a green-bluish shirt with Old Navy on it?"

Cameron shouted with longingness I his eyes"yes!"

"Its in the wash room, I was doing laundry and picked it up because it was on the floor and so I thought it was dirty." Mom said looking very tired.

Dad said happily "See everything's OK!"

" Everything's not gonna be OK if any of you wake me the with up out of my bed,again"Mom said walking away,pulling her foot on the floor.

And then every on separated leaving me there speechless.

_
_
_
_

MEET THE FAMILY...

ME,Cammia totally different than everyone.(16) status: single
XOXO
Sister,Camea,adopted sister beautiful popular.(16) status: Caleb
XOXO
Brother,Cameron, also popular (girls craze over him)(17) status: Veronica
XOXO
Mom,Camillia,weird (kinda regret she had children)(36)
XOXO
Cameron, cool (complicated,but a great father)(38)
XOXO