Why ?

I was lost in a sea of memory as I saw him approach the table.I tried to shuffle out of my seat but was pulled back down (forced to sit) by a hand ,following the hand lead to the face of the devil my brother.

"Hey,"said a voice that I had hope 3 months ago would die of a heart attack.Justin.

"I gotta go,"I said without even spearing Justin a single glance.Instead I looked at Marilyn and Stella hoping they would hear my cry for help.

"We gotta actually,"Madylin said
"We have to..,"Stella said sounding slightly confused.

I always wonder how can she be so dumb sometimes and be a straight A student.

"Yes,remember that thing we have to do,"Stella said to her sister while hitting her with her elbow.

"Ouch!"she exclaimed,"that hurts you know."

I heard a loud sigh and then heard someone say,"Its OK I'll just go find somewhere else to eat,"shocked by the words of the person I looked away from my two best friends to a hurt Justin.

"N O you two sit and you three aren't going anywhere.And if your telling a lie at least but effort into it."said my supposed brother.

I don't know what I should call a person that wants to be best buddies with sister's ex.Hince that cheated on her .Oh yes here's a perfect one hypocrite.

"You...you...little hypocrite,your my brother,how can you put up with this.You're supposed to have my back ,your supposed to be bounding on this cheaters face every time you see him.Yet here you are trying to be best friends-"I exclaimed earning the attention of half of the cafeteria.

"Look not all of us can't let go of the past,you practically live in it."he shot back.

Before I knew it I was on my feet and streams of tears where running down my face.

I ran out the cafeteria door and headed straight to the janitors closet.I locked myself inside and began to cry sobbing after every tear that came out of my eyes.

Minutes later the door nob turned but didn't open because I had bolted it.

"Open the door ,Cammia I know your in there,"said a voice that I assumed belonged to Justin.

"Go away,"I said.

"Please,I need to talk to you,"he said.

I want to talk to him too to hear him out but before I could do that I needed to know to get answers most of all I needed to know why ,why did he cheat on me with my former best friend.

What's gonna happen next?What's the explanation?All that in the next chap.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)