Welcome Back

I stared at his opened hand for a good 5 seconds then grabbed it and pulled myself up.Justin looked as shocked as I was,then I tried to walk away but he grabbed ahold of my wrist and swang me around. I pulled my hand away from him and unable to keep my mouth shut I shouted,"how dear you show your face back around me,"at the same time tears flooding my face.

Justin just stood there looking at me surprised and hurt at the same time.

Not being able to stand his face anymore I walked away fast as I could and not remembering why I was running I looked back at the frozen Justin and shouted,"Welcome back,cheater."

I walked through the hall swiftly and taking a sharp turn around the corner and my prayers were answered as I spotted the janitor closet so I opened the door and closed it as fast as I could,and leaned against the door.

Minutes later of crying my eyes out I decided to go to class the worst class actually Math,I took my books out of my locker and on the way to class I try to avoid people I know.

As I stepped into the classroom my math teacher looked over her pointy glasses and cleared her throat as I headed to my seat in the front row of the class.I place my bag in my chair and then she cleared her throat again which I find extremely annoying. I looked up from my chair and around the class everyone seemed to be looking forward to my explanation.

"Good night,Miss St.Laurent,I hope you had a good night sleep."she begins.

" Yes,actually the pillow was quite comfy too."I reply,trying to sound funny.

The class eruptted in laughter,and Mrs.Anderson stood up and shouted,"Silence!Miss St.Laurent you can see Mr.McKenzie in detention after school."

It was like the time froze,I have never been to detention. The time flys and before I knew it it was time for lunch.I headed straight to the cafeteria, I piled my plate full of food then,I tried to find an empty table.When I heard my name being shouted across the room.

I followed the voice and it led to the most annoying mosquito in the world My brother.Beside him is Madilyn,Stella and a blonde girl,that I bet is his girl for the week.

I walked over there and glared at Madilyn and Stella gave me innocent looks.

And as I thought this couldn't get worse I saw Justin and Dustin walking over.(The boy that cheated on me and my brother's best friend that I have a crush on.)