SCHOOL'S. CREEP!!

I ran downstairs hoping everything was calm and peaceful,but it looks as if I should have hopped a lot more.There was shuffling everywhere,Cameron Jr. Was making cereal,Camea was making waffles and Mom and Dad was making egg and beacon sandwich.I stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

Mom,being the first one that saw me,said"Help yourself to whatever you want,honey."

So I shuffled over to the refrigerator and took out a plate with frozen egg tarts.I read on the internet its quite healthy and good for a busy day.

I also read if you put a fork or spoon in the microwave with it it'll heat faster so as I place the fork and the plate in the microwave everyone started to look at me as if I was growing two gorilla heads on mine.

"Are you freaking crazy" Camera said,"Don't you know that if iron goes in a microwave in will go BOOOOOOMMM! I'm sure even Material girl over here knows that,"pointing at Jr.

Cameron looked like he was going to explode if he didn't answer her,but he manage to keep it in as he took up his bowl of cereal and headed to the table.

Everyone went back to making breakfast.

_
_
_

Everyone took a bathe and soon we were all in Dad's car driving to school.

As we arrived Cameron jumped out the car and headed over to his friends that were waiting on him (jocks).

Camea murmerd,"stupid jock,"as she too got out the car and headed over to her make believe friends.(cheerleaders).

"So that only leaves you," Mom said.

So I got out quickly and headed over to my friend (people calls freaks,but the real term is unsocialized).

Meet Stella and Madilyn ,they were dressed in skinny black jeans,a bright red and green long-sleeved blouse and black combat boots (I don't get how they're so smart and so fashionable at the same time)BTW they're twins.The first time I met them I expected they were popular and full of themselves.

They both greeted me with hey in what they call with what they call there twinanical voice its when they say the same things at the same time.

As I approached them I heard someone shout"Hey,freak come and BOOOOOOMMMM me up," and then there was a loud laugh out by everyone.

At that time I remembered Camea saying that long boom when I was about to heat up my egg tart.

I looked back and in my mind I saw the whole entire school laughing, I trailed off track from heading to S and M and ran away from the laughter as far as I could.

And then I saw Madilyn and Stella running after me and in looking back I forgot I was running and in that I hit my head in something hard.I looked up while I was on the floor trying my hardess not to flood myself with tears a hand reached out to me it was Justin (someone I tried to date,but me being a freak it didn't work out).