ending notes

I do feel a bit upset that I had to finish this book. I had many other ideas like meeting glatt and having a better relationship with fundy and maybe the sleepy boi family. this book could've also had a full explanation of how she met shroud or Micheal. or how she had a good friendship with niki, Tubbo and ranboo. there was so many ideas that I had in mind but I didn't write them due to me feeling like the chapters are cringe or just badly made. plus, I didn't know how to escalate the story properly.

in the end, I did slowly get bored of this book and it was slightly rushed. I didn't expect it to got more fame then my other book and probably give my first book fame. I would like to give a small thanks to Yeet_luna for being the first one to comment and get me determined to continue. and a huge thanks to Real_Dragon23. I know I keep doing that but they really got me through this. their nice comments and just kindness in general.

Real_Dragon23 was the one to suggest appolo and the date with Charlie as well!

at any point of time you want a dsmp book or something, please do not be afraid to comment it and suggest it since I'll probably have nothing to do.

this is going to be my final love you in this book.
<3