FOUR

JIWOON RUSHED AS soon as he heard the door shutting. He made eye contact with Jungkook and hugged him tight.

"I missed you." Jiwoon muttered, arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I was only gone for a few hours." States Jungkook. Wrapping his arms around the smaller.

Jiwoon froze as his mind was going all over the place.

"I'm sorry, you're right. You were gone for a few hours, not a week." Jiwoon said, showing a sad smile.

"Its not your fault for thinking that way babe. It was that fucker's fault." Said Jungkook, pecking Jiwoon's forehead.

And soon it'll be your fault.

Jungkook shook off his thought and held Jiwoon close.

"Thank you for being here Koo." Jiwoon said as Jungkook smiled.

Then his thoughts went to what happened last night.

You fucker.

"You okay? You seem a bit tense." Jiwoon ask, as Jungkook hummed.

"I'm good, just a bit tired." Jungkook lied but kinda told the truth.

He was tired, but not from moving boxes.

"Okay, let's get you to bed. Don't want my Koo to be tired for the whole day." Jiwoon smiled as Jungkook smiled back.

What a shit boyfriend you are.

-

"I'm bored!" Jimin exclaimed as Taehyung shook his head and laid on the bed.

"Can I put make-up on you?" Jimin saod, out of the blue.

Taehyung sat up and turned to Jimin who gave him a wide smile, showing his teeth.

"Absolutely not." Taehyung said, laying his head back on the cosy mattress.

Jimin whined and laid on top of Taehyung, who groaned at the extra weight.

"Please! I'm bored. You will cure my boredom." Jimin begged as Taehyung shoved him off and started to breathe heavily.

As if he was doing heavy hard-core exercises.

"Why deny our get that guy from that night. You seem close to him." Taehyung said as Jimin sighed and sat up.

"I would but he busy with his stupid boyfriend." Jimin said as Taehyung's eyes widen.

"You didn't tell me that you are fucking a taken man. I thought you said you would never do that because of the drama." Taehyung said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm still sticking with that, but Jungkook is different and his boyfriend doesn't pleased him the way he wanted. But his boyfriend seems a bit clingy, like everytime Jungkook is out he spams him." Jimin said, crossing his arms as the memory of seeing missed calls and unread text messages.

"Sounds like Jungkook's boyfriend went though something. Probably something traumatic. You shouldn't judge someone that you don't know." Taehyung lectured as Jimin sighed.

"You're right. But I still don't like him." Jimin huffs as Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Is like you love Jungkook." Taehyung joked but Jimin wasn't laughing.

Jimin froze as he thought about it. Jungkook was the first and only one who stays in the morning. Jungkook is the only taken man that Jimin would fuck.

Am I in love?

No I not. He's just a good fuck.

Nothing more.

"Imagine that." Jimin laughs, looking at his lap.

-

"You seem happy. What did Jiwoon do?" Jungkook's friend Hoseok ask.

Jungkook soon stopped smiling. He should be smiling about Jiwoon but he wasn't.

"Uh, it isn't about him." Jungkook said, fiddling with his hand as Hoseok looked confused.

"Then....what are you smiling about?" Hoseok ask, tilting his head.

"Er...God I'm a shit boyfriend." Jungkook said, looking at the floor qnd laughed. Hoseok knew it was fake or maybe a sadden laugh.

"What makes you say that?" Hoseok ask, getting closer to the boy.

He didn't want his best friend to feel this way.

"I cheated." Jungkook whispered but Hoseok heard.

"Jungkook." Hoseok said softly but his tone was filled with disappointment.

Jungkook shuts his eyes and nodded.

"I know, it's bad. But Jiwoon wants me to be dominant in bed, and I can't to that because that isn't me. So I had sex with different men and I met one that....uhm." Jungkook stopped speaking as Hoseok placed his hand on Jungkook cheeks.

"Jungkook, I get that you aren't getting your needs met, but talk to Jiwoon than cheating on the poor thing. And I suggest you end things with this guy, you might get attach and it'll be messy." Hoseok advised as Jungkook nodded.

"Okay, I can do that." Jungkook smiled as Hoseok patting his back.

"That's good. Tell me how it goes when you do it." Hoseok said as he went to do his shift.

Jungkook slowly followed as he zoned out.

A/N - this was meant for Tuesday but I only did a few words and i did more yesterday and I'm finally done this chapter today.

I'll post another chapter tomorrow.

Not much else to say, but i do sadly have school so pray for me.

Anyways,

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)