EIGHT

"TAE, I NEED YOU TO BOLT." Jimin said as Taehtung looked offended.

Jimin notice and sighed and give him a cute smile, to get him to leave.

"Look, Jungkook is coming here. And I'd like to have sex with him without thinking my best friend is hearing all of that." Jimin said as Taehyung gagged.

"Fine, I'll leave. Might as well hang out with Jiwoon." Taehyung said as Jimin nodded, very happily.

"Yes do that!" Jimin exclaimed, slowly pushing Taehyung out the house.

But as soon as Jimin opened the door, he made eye contact with Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook, this is my best friend, Taehyung. Don't worry he won't be staying here, he has other plans." Jimin said holding Jungkook to drag him in.

"It's nice meeting you Jungkook, hope you all have fun." Taehyung said, walking to his new destination.

"Nice to meet you too?" Jungkook said but it came out as a question.

"Now let's go, I'm horny." Jimin confessed as Jungkook chuckled.

"Very straightforward. But it's about time I wasn't alone." Jungkook joked as Jimin opened the door and pushed Jungkook to the bed.

-

"I'm glad you invited me out today." Jiwoon said, putting his hands in his oversize hoodie.

"Of course, you are fun to hang out with." Taehyung said, nudging Jwioon playfully as Juwoon giggled.

"Let's get food, I haven't had breakfast yet." Jiwoon said, as Taehyung gasp.

"Jiwoon! Breakfast is the most important meal!" He exclaimed as Jiwoon just shrugs his shoulders.

"Oh well, now let's get KFC." He said as Taehtung chuckled in disbelief.

"Very healthy." Taehyung sarcastically states.

"Come on." Jiwoon said, dragging Taehyung to the nearest KFC.

"What do you want?" Taehyung ask, looking at the device.

"You paying for it?" Juwoon ask as Taehyung nodded.

"Tae, its fine. I can pay for my own meal." Jiwoon said as Taehyung waves his hand side to side.

"It's fine, it's my treat." Taehyung smiled, showing his boxy smile.

Jiwoon's heart stsrted to leap. Jiwoon zoned out at the feeling in his body.

He didn't feel this way with Jungkook in a long time. But now he's feeling this way for a different man.

"Jiwoon?" Taehyung ask, as Jiwoon blinked his eyes and stared at the handsome man.

"Sorry, I zoned out. I'll have pop corn chicken. Kids meal." Juwoon answered, staring somewhere else.

"Are we sitting in or taken away?" Taehyung ask as Jiwoon stared at the empty table.

"Sitting in." He quickly answered.

Taehyung nodded as Jiwoon went to the table.

Stop thinking about.

Jiwoon sighed and rubbed his face, a bit harshly.

-

Jimin came back into the room with coffee and hot chocolate. Since he found out that Jungkook dislikes coffee.

"Thanks." Jungkook said, grabbing the mug towards him.

Jimin sat on the bed and sips on his coffee.