part-2

Vikram's pov
     Vikram who was sleeping peacefully got a memory of him and his chubs that happened years ago...

     Vikram-"heyyy cutie why are u here.... in my room?"....(he noticed the little girl when he came out of his shower just to see her crying red face with an angry cute pout)"heyyy baby are u crying?what happened?"( He asked the 8 yrs old girl who cried loudly after seeing him)....."ohhh no no babydoll.... see ....iam here.... ur hubby is here right? dont cry pls!"(they always had their special names which is quite sentimental for both of them that is hubby and chubs she always calls him as her hubby because in her dictionary  husband means a person who protects cares and loves her which is vikram's nature from the moment she was born so she loved calling him as hubby for short as she heard that somewhere....)

    Vikram's mom- "heyyy vikram sara is crying right?what happened you bullied her again ?why are you doing this vikram its bad!!" (she came into his room and started to scold him but vikram observed his chubs face he just want to beat the shit out of them who made her cry..so he silently wished that she'll stop crying and tell him about something)
..
  Sara-"shuvi dont sc-scold him he did-didnt do anyth-thing"....(she hiccuped while crying and stuttered really bad to speak)...

  Vikram's mom- "ohh okay okay sara now tell me why are you crying?" (she asked gently)

Vikram- "maa can u pls leave? Ill calm her"...(she didn't said anything and went out of his room)

  Vikram-"baby listen now stop crying" (he made her sit on his lap and hugged her tightly....) "otherwise ill never buy u chocolates ".....(he said making a playful angry face..)

  Sara-"hubbyyyy🥺u know i love chokies right dont u lo-love mee?"(pout)

  Vikram- "of course i love u more darling but u want to tell me something?why are u crying?who made u cry?"( She stopped crying after few minutes)... "sara calm down baby now tell me what happened"....

  Sara-"theyy bullied me u know they are bad guys 🥺so i wanted to see you to complaint about them..."

  vikram - "ohhh they made u cry?" (she nodded her head cutely)"okay now ur hubby is on duty so lets go and teach them their lessons okay?now come on be a good girl and let me dress properly to leave alright?"(he was in rush to calm her down that he forgot about his dress which he took to put them on) poor vikram.....😂

  sara-"but I want to hug you " (pout 🥺)

  vikram- "okay then lets leave after sometime?"(ill kill them for making my babydoll cry....
When he said that its not some joke he really on the verge of killing them when vikram's father interrupted him...
vikram always acts possesively when he is around Sara he never let any boys to be her friend she always remained as his precious princess....but that was long ago......)

Present....
     Vikram woke up from his dream while having a sad smile plastered on his face.....

Vikram-" aaww what a pleasant memory...but iam sure she hate me now 😒but who cares i made her like that ...I trained her to hate me....lets leave the past....ohh its getting late for college I want to see my babe... I called her.....when she picked up her call... she asked me to take her for shopping...but how? nobody in college knows that iam mia's fiance...I dont want to put her in any danger by disclosing our relationship....even management wont appreciate it so lets keep it for secret now...we are getting married in a week.... Iam so excited to marry my love" (by now vikram got ready for college in his suits which is white shirt and black suit pants with his black coat hanging on his arms.... @something is ringing bell right?black party 😂lets see!!!..... he went to his dining room to see his father mother brother and also his sister in law who is Sara's dear sister too...).

  Vikram's dad-" vikram good morning how do you want your marriage?any preference?"

  Vikram- "morning dad...no dad keep it simple i dont want it to be grand..."

  Vikram's mom- "yeah its good considering your choice of bride son..."

  Vikram-" maaa we already discussed about this pls dont start...yes she is my student so what ?i love her its more than enough to be my bride and wife..."

  Priya-"heyy vikram chill...how is your shopping for wedding? u know its necessary to choose suits and gowns and all "...(she said excitedly to change the topic....)

  Vikram-"yeah priya we are going for shopping today but she said to pick her up from college which is quite difficult...its troublesome"....( He said while sighing)

  Priya-"dont stress yourself vikram just ask mom or sara to help you how is that?"

  Vikram-"its good idea i will ask aunt to help me tq for ur advice bye everyone...."

  Vikram's mom-" I dont want this marriage to take place....that girl mia will never be a good choice for him" ...(she sighed and went to kitchen..)

  Vikram dad- "but he loves her.... vijay?why cant your mom accept this bitter truth its getting tough day by day"...(he said to his eldest son who is quite for sometime)

  vijay- "dont worry dad i think mom will understand him once he proves that she is indeed right choice for him...but........ i dont think that'll happen cause mia is not a good choice eww"( he said while making a disgusting face which succefully earned good glares from both his father and his wife...)

  Vikram's dad- "you are not helping u know?go back to what you are doing...dont ever say any quotes here after" (he smiled sarcastically....🙂)

  Priya- "yes i think thats better... Lets go baby ur dad is dumb "😂(she talked to her baby who is now listening her talks from her womb...thats what she believes...)

  vijay-"heyy honey dont teach bad things to my baby about me"...he said running after her....