part-4

Okay for now.....sara agreed to help vikram by taking mia for shopping in his car to avoid any rumours... because college campus only knew that Sara is vikram's relative....and that mia is Sara's cousin....because Sara's maa is vikram's aunt so yeah its not big deal ....but as for mia she is not close relative for vikram...

Sara's pov
(Sara is now sitting in playground as it is her free hour...)
Sara-"can I hide somewhere? Why i have to agree with him just to get attendance in his class?now I have to deal with his iam supermodel fiance...wait I dont want to ask her out iam not her fiance right?ewwww....ill tell that idiot to inform her before"...
(She took her mobile to call him)..

Sara-"heyyy what a ignorance cant he attend his calls is it too difficult? Ohh he is a proffesor he'll be teaching right now...dumb me haaha...😅"
(She is talking to herself but her mobile vibrated disturbing her thoughts).."huh!?vikram?"

Vikram pov
(Im in class...when my mobile vibrated in my desk disturbing my lecture...usually I dont attend any calls in between my classes but when I saw her name...Sara's name....I dont know why...but there is this urge to attend her call...i dont want her to be in any trouble..what if there is some emergency?
I have to call her....)
Vikram- "sorry class...excuse me!"
(He took his mobile and went out....)"hello? what happened?"

Sara-"oh are u free?"

Vikram- "no iam in class.."

Sara- "oops sorry...mmm can u inform mia to come with me without asking any stupid questions?because she'll create a big scene...sorry i dont want to speak about your fiance...."

Vikram- "okay ill inform her now...you dont have to explain things to her just call her and tell that you are taking her to shopping for some family function or something like that...and that too in front of her friends or any other students though....if she is alone just tell her to come with you without any further explanation....."

Sara- "okay that sounds good...bye bye"

Vikram-"hmm".... (He just sighed and went to continue his lecture)"sorry lets continue our class.."

Sara pov

Sara-"haaa thank god its over..... classes are boring today...lets go homeeee...ohhh no shopping!"
(She went to mia's class just when staff if coming out from her class...)

Sara- "hii mam what's with your face...what happened?"(she is very close and favorite student to all staffs as she is very smart student and as anita proffesor's daughter)

Mam-"hii dear... nothing...just handling some irritating fellows in this class why are you here?"

Sara-"ohh okay mam...ive came here to take my cousin ".(by now whole class attention is on Sara's convo with their class incharge...)

Mam-"cousin?who is that?"

Sara-" it's mia mam..we are going for shopping i have to take her with me...."

Students-"waaaaaaw senior you are great...!"

Sara- "shhhhh..."🤫 (she made a sign with her fingers)"what's great in shopping? Guys"