Chapter 2: Secret Garden

08/11/15 | 7:00 am

I arrived on the new school that I'm attending 'Constellation Art College'. I'm the only 18 year old freshman in a college that it's rivaled by my old school. I don't know why, but if they know about I'm a former PAC student they'll hate me.

After the entrance ceremony, I went to my department and in my classroom. Then a guy approach me, wanting to know my name, and age. But I asked him first, He's name is Jarred Will Minine, 16 years old.

Jarred: Now you know me. Now it's your turn.

Len: Name's Len Anda, 18 years old.

Jarred: Woah! What?! 18 years old?!

Len: I'm a late starter.

Jarred: Dude, There's no manners between us OK?

Len: You bet.

After that conversation, we shook hands with him. Then the teacher came by discussed the curriculum. After 2 hours, we had a break time. Then Jarred and I went to the cafeteria, and talked about some things. He wanted to be a photographer like me. After the break, We were walking towards our room. Then a girl showed up.

Girl: Um...Hello....

Len: Goodbye.

Then I left her, after all I told myself to be a cold person only on girls. Jarred apologized to the girl.

Jarred: Hey, Why do left that girl? She's a cutie.

Len: I don't like girls.

Jarred: Then that means you're-

I slapped his back, and make sure that will really hurt.

Jarred: Owie, Why did you do that?

Len: You know why.

Jarred: OK, OK,I'm sorry

Len: Come on, We're almost late.

We arrived in the classroom, all the girls were staring at me with a mean look. But that didn't bother me, but by the looks of Jarred, his worried. I just took my seat, and leave the girls staring at me with a mean look.

Jarred: The rumor spread fast.

Len: Oh? What rumor?

Jarred: That you're cold on girls, and telling you're-

I punched Jarred's face before he finished his sentence.

Len: Don't even think telling me that last part.

Jarred: Sorry.

Then the professor arrived, all of the girls stopped staring me. After 3 hours and 15 minutes, Lunch break has started. Then all the girls went to me.

Girl: So, you're the '18th Freshman'?

Len: '18th Freshman'? What kind of name is that? And my real name is 'Len'